Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
as i said before arsenal's fixture list has been very kind to them so far, a 5 point lead without having played city or chelsea yet is nothing really, lose away at city next week and it is down to 2 points...

Assuming that Chelsea win, but yes. We'll see.

pEllee

as i said before arsenal's fixture list has been very kind to them so far, a 5 point lead without having played city or chelsea yet is nothing really, lose away at city next week and it is down to 2 points...

And again, you guys have got it wrong. Arsenal is the team to beat. They're the league leaders. Not City and certainly not Chelsea. The fixture list is a non argument that I've already talked about. I won't repeat myself.

Chelsea will probably win against Arsenal though. Unfortunately.

Ketoth

Everton's goal shouldn't have counted, Lukaku did an overhead kick on Koscielny, Koscielny would've otherwise headed the ball away. So we should have got a free kick, was very dangerous by Lukaku.

Jenks

iufN4Chm115Bc.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I said it as well when we were linked with him in the crappy press :lol: His first touch is incredibly poor and him at Barça would just be a comedy show.

He'd flop. Mourinho got a lot of shit for sending him out but fact of the matter he never had strikers with poor first touches. He sent him out for a good reason me thinks. I mean look at how much Torres gives him grief.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Arsenal; Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud

Man City; Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Negredo

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What interests me is where Wilshere and Walcott are playing, I'm really hoping to see Wilshere on the right and Theo on the left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans