Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meitux

Yeah something like that, can't believe some people actually call him the next big thing for United's midfield..

DavidVillano1

Surely next game Moyes will finally break that long record of failing to win a match at Old Trafford, Anfield, Emirates and Stamford Bridge? :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
Piss poor performance by United. No creativity. Static in transfer market and not using tools at their disposal like kagawa.
Barca with CBs= United with midfielders

impeh

Hi, its me..
Arsenal: Szczesny; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Wilshere, Ramsey; Walcott, Rosicky, Cazorla; Giroud.

Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Capoue, Paulinho; Townsend, Dembele, Chadli; Soldado.

Lamela on the bench for spurs :p

Martindn

Something has to be said about his team selection, Kagawa needed to play to link the midfield as Rooney was out, Young, Giggs and Welbeck offered nothing in creativity and attack - was so much better when all 3 subs came on.

DavidVillano1

Isn't that what everyone seems to think?
I don't know mate, on the forum I use most rate him highly. Man United fans vastly overrate him but that's to be expected, they think Welbeck is class!

I was told the other week on that forum that he and Welbeck would be stand outs for any other team outside the top 4.

The media in England go on about him being very good, whilst just comments I've seen on Sky Sports website and other places he has this hype from fans.

Galning

Good win for Liverpool, now time for Arsenal-Spurs. Sad to see some signings on the bench but that was expected of course. Hope for a Spurs win at the Emirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans