Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Liverpool will not be fifth for a brief moment after 5 weeks, until the end of the season.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The league isn't that strong, i see no reason why Liverpool couldn't make 5th. Can compete with Tottenham/Everton no problems

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I do think Everton will struggle to remain top 7. Clubs are improving albeit gradually like Aston Villa for example are buying young players and Lambert is going to develop them all together as a team. Everton's team is a lot older so you can see the direction of these two clubs in the next few years is heading only one way really.

Other clubs have money to burn too. So I think Everton will struggle for top 7. But it depends on how they start if they can get the momentum.

Out of the promoted teams I see Cardiff as being the strongest and Hull being the weakest. Palace will fight but I don't think they'll have the class to pull it off, but who knows.

Any three from Cardiff, Hull, Palace, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham and Sunderland can go down. If clubs start of badly like a Newcastle or a WBA then they might struggle. Southampton's team may not click and they could cause problems.

Zuess99

I'm going with Man City , all because of their coach who aint no micky mouse one and believes in attacking and talent, so will be a relief to see milner and maybe barry on the bench. Its a pity he didn't get isco otherwise it would have been a definite for me.

Liverpool just need to make the right decisions this time around in the transfer market then they will improve but I still don't think they are strong enough to make it to 4th . Maybe 6th or 5th.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Southampton signing Wanyama is a real coup. He'll certainly help them progress in the PL and then probably move on to a bigger team.

DavidVillano1

Southampton signing Wanyama is a real coup. He'll certainly help them progress in the PL and then probably move on to a bigger team.
Fully disagree, seen him many times and he's average. So many people are overrating him on the basis of the Barcelona games, mainly because he scored from a header and 'chased about'. His passing is not very good and it's a huge step up from SPL to EPL and I can't see him being a success. In-fact I will go as far as saying he will be sold in 2-3 years time for half the price Southampton paid for him.

In the big cup games domestically he was terrible and Lennon often subbed him.

The fee is laughable as well, I actually think Southampton will be in trouble this year for relegation if Wanyama and Davis play regularly.

XaviMessiGirl

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans