Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Well I doubt the average football fan in London is rich though.

A few weeks ago some Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd & Spurs fans did a demonstration outside of PL headquarters protesting the high ticket prices.

3.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

DavidVillano1

Here is quotes from Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels on his perception of Wanyama.

KENNY SHIELS claims Neil Lennon should be KNIGHTED for netting Celtic £12.5million for Victor Wanyama.

The former Kilmarnock boss reckons the Kenyan star — who moved to Southampton in a Scottish record deal last week — is vastly over-rated.

And he said: “To my mind, Neil deserves a knighthood for getting someone to pay £12.5m for him.
“Any time we played Celtic I’d tell our lads not to worry about him being on the ball as he doesn’t keep it very well.

“We found that, when you gave him space, he just didn’t have the natural instincts to know what to do with the ball. We would press players like Joe Ledley and Charlie Mulgrew but we just dropped off Wanyama and, most of the time, we got the ball back from him.

“Celtic have made a big financial gain from his transfer but I don’t think they’ve been weakened in a footballing sense.”
Fully agree with every single word of that, the hype Wanyama is getting is crazy. He's average at best on the ball and he's going to be found out in the EPL.

B

beautifulgame

that was silly footyfan.

good for the english fans, hope more to come from them.

Povikas

Brandon
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Man United
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Swansea
9. Fulham
10. West Ham
11. Newcastle Utd
12. Norwich
13. Southampton
14. West Brom
15. Sunderland
16. Stoke City
17. Aston Villa
18. Cardiff
19. Crystal Palace
20. Hull

I predict

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Hopefully

1. Arsenal
2. United
3. Liverpool
4. Everton (only because of Delo)
5. Swansea
17. Chelsea (only because of Torres and Mata and dem, Mou will still get fired though)
18. Stoke
19. City
20. Spurs

Superfly

Banned
1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Man United
5. Tottenham
6. Everton
7. Liverpool