Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignado

Mou would have been a much better choice, in fact any coach would have. Kagawa on the wing, Rooney as a playmaker... oh god

Ketoth

The media labelled Arsenal in crisis after we lost one game, they have labelled Chelsea in crisis, but they have yet to label manu in crisis. What's up with that?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Utd lost at home to west bromwich? 12th place? Is moyes fired yet?

Fired? Come on, it's only been 6 games, if by Christmas they are still mid table then it's time for people to worry. He won't get fired unless United finish outside of the top 4 anyway, even then, I think they will still give him another season or two.

It's clearly evident that this team overachieved because of Ferguson, Moyes does not have the ability to get an extra 50% out of average players like Sir Alex did.

Chainsaw

Killahead
United don't operate like that. We'll probably get about three years of lulz out of this at least.

Oh heaven! Looking forward to that. But I doubt it. It's not 1986 anymore. And United guys think too big of themselves to go Arsenal way: settling with finishing 3rd and 4th.

F

Flavia

Fired? Come on, it's only been 6 games, if by Christmas they are still mid table then it's time for people to worry. He won't get fired unless United finish outside of the top 4 anyway, even then, I think they will still give him another season or two.

It's clearly evident that this team overachieved because of Ferguson, Moyes does not have the ability to get an extra 50% out of average players like Sir Alex did.
I was joking :D

but ketoth points are valid. Everyone in crisis is ahead of utd on the table.

Ursegor

World Champion
United weren't any better last season. Some dodgy refereeing decisions against tough opponents (Liverpool red card, Hernandez offside goal against Chelsea etc.) + RvP bailing them out was the story of their season. I still remember how Southampton were completely outplaying them at Old Trafford and how SAF parked the bus against Spurs. Overall Cleverley, Young, Welbeck, Nani etc. didn't perform much better than they are doing now. Bunch of average players + the firepower of Rooney and RvP upfront is enough to win a league title. You transfer Rooney and RvP to Spurs and they'll easily walk the league as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans