Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meitux

I'm getting the idea as many people that Moyes is probably not good enough. And seriously, this is a dangerous line up and squad to move on? It's mainstream to say it but this squad right now is filled with average and overrated players of Valencia Ashley young Welbeck Cleverly Anderson. Defence of Ferdinand 34 years old and an injury prone Vidic that some people think he's the same as he was back in 2011. I mean future defence is Phil Jones and Smalling? I don't know what can they do but they don't seem like top class players. RVP and Rooney are their only performers at the moment and if they don't pull out something special something like yesterday happens or a better example against Manchester City they wouldn't be enough to change the whole game. I don't know what most people think but this team needs a serious squad boost for me, i don't have any trust in Moyes but we'll see what happens after a while.

Indignado

United have had the opportunity to buy world class players in the last few years, they have the biggest pull of all English teams (especially with Ferguson) but they decided to buy average players like Valencia, Anderson or Young, much like Arsenal did in the last years. Their transfer policy has failed miserably.

S7_MUFC

United have had the opportunity to buy world class players in the last few years, they have the biggest pull of all English teams (especially with Ferguson) but they decided to buy average players like Valencia, Anderson or Young, much like Arsenal did in the last years. Their transfer policy has failed miserably.
Our policy of success on cheap was bound to end up this way....I'm surprised it took this long and if we can keep up with the top 4 until January we will definitely spend to stay in top 4.....I'm not too worried about long term because we generate a lot of revenue.....I think Moyes realizes that he needs to look into europe for talent.....

Jenks

I'm getting the idea as many people that Moyes is probably not good enough. And seriously, this is a dangerous line up and squad to move on? It's mainstream to say it but this squad right now is filled with average and overrated players of Valencia Ashley young Welbeck Cleverly Anderson. Defence of Ferdinand 34 years old and an injury prone Vidic that some people think he's the same as he was back in 2011. I mean future defence is Phil Jones and Smalling? I don't know what can they do but they don't seem like top class players. RVP and Rooney are their only performers at the moment and if they don't pull out something special something like yesterday happens or a better example against Manchester City they wouldn't be enough to change the whole game. I don't know what most people think but this team needs a serious squad boost for me, i don't have any trust in Moyes but we'll see what happens after a while.

Jones has the potential to be a top class CB, if he is actually allowed to play and develop as one that is...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yup, something like that. It'll take a while for Sunderland to get back on form, I wouldn't be too surprised if they're relegated.

Jenks

He was mostly quite poor today to be honest, lot of miss placed passes and poor touches. Was in the right places when it mattered though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans