Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BXI Fútbol

Arteta MOTM for me, along with Cazorla. Can't wait for Podolski and Walcott to return we are really lacking pace on the wings and it will allow Ozil to play his game to the highest level.

pEllee

Arteta is always brilliant. My favorite player in Arsenal. So much class.

Once the injured players are back, they'll get even better.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Arteta MOTM for me, along with Cazorla. Can't wait for Podolski and Walcott to return we are really lacking pace on the wings and it will allow Ozil to play his game to the highest level.

+1000

Agreed on all points, I'd just put more emphasis on Cazorla than Arteta.
Looking forward to Podolski and Walcott returning so Arsenal can finally release the Özil. He's really sacrificing his game right now.

AfricanBavarian

He has only been at Arsenal 3 years he was class at Everton I just think it is a shame great player great attitude I am sure there are worse players with more caps during his playing career

Arteta is unfortunate to be playing in a time when Spain have a huge amount of talented midfielders, no shame in missing out in my opinion....

Ketoth

Good game. Suarez is maturing, maybe it's the beard showing it!

You know it's funny how everyone talks about our lack of depth when we're 5 points clear at the top of the league with the longest injury list in the league.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Horrible game from Chelsea. We deserve to lose this, and Cech was absolutely horrible for that 2nd goal. Courtois for first choice next season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The thing I hate most about this team is we play like shit until the other side scores, and we're horrible against teams that park the bus so it almost guarantees we won't win half the time. Blah. 32m on Willian for what? To stick Mata n the bench and Willian to play shit every game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans