Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
That was a great two-horse race, but now Arsenal, Chelsea, City are all threatening and United and Spurs are looming as well.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Of course. Like Wright-Phillips to get one over Arsenal. The way we're playing now, if we played like this from the off we'd probably have won this game. Steve Clarke is their manager too, I actually find that quite amusing, the man to end Mourinho's unbeaten home record in the EPL with Chelsea is his former assistant. :lol: Good ol' Stevie.

It won't be Steve but it will be Jose's other student..............Hopefully............ :D

Martindn

If that was a penalty we got there would be riots in the streets, he literally just ran into him, if anything was a foul on Reid. :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Man I find Mourinho really overrated, his pragmatic tactics worked well with Porto and Inter, but he can't really invent something new, like Pep did. As Xavi said, Mourinho would never become a legend manager because he didn't create new tactics.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Southampton in third..

Not riding there luck either, actually playing consistently very well, good stuff.

Definitely. Plus its mostly down to their good english spine of players which is nice to see. Lallana really is a quality player. I am big Ward-Prowse fan as well (mainly because he is so awesome for me on fifa but that is a a different story :D ) Also imo Morgan Schneiderlin is the best performing DM in the league this season. Honestly think he deserves a call up to the French national side. He's playing better than Matuidi and Mavuba. Yes Pogba and Gonalons are ahead of him but France can do worse than select him as their back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans