Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

vlad

mane is such a joy to watch, he has speed, control, finishing, and playing simple football, one of the best LW right now liverpool got him cheap.

barca can offer 200 m next season, maybe they will accept, or maybe in package coutinho and sane for 300 m? that would be barca way of doing job

Last edited:

ini4ever

Love how they play like a team and they don't have one of their best players Coutinho. Klopp is really good.

vlad

Love how they play like a team and they don't have one of their best players Coutinho. Klopp is really good.

im just wondering, barca want to buy coutinho for 150 which is not really most important player in that liverpool squad, they are looking just okay without him

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Never thought Coutinho was that crucial to Liverpool, at least whenever I watched pool he wasn't that good at all.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
how on earth then he will improve barca if he cant stand out on the pitch playing for liverpool

That's why I don't want us to get him but I was ridiculed and told by many here that he is one of their best of the best. Paying 160m POUNDS for him is sheer crazy.

Home of Barca Fans