Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

George_Costanza

this is the biggest win for City against Liverpool. Loving it lol

Mane reckless jump on the GK cost Liverpool but so many holes in Liverpool defense. They could have used some money to buy good defenders.

Good start by Pep's boys for this season.

Last edited:

Jenks

I thought Liverpool were better side overall until the sending off. Salah gets into loads of great positions but he seems to need loads of chances before he makes one count.

FC433

English clubs are very poor at scouting. I do not want to be rude, but they are recycling garbage. Sakho was bought for 28m and I a quite confident there are plenty of great players who are going to cost less. English clubs tend to buy players who play in league believing that they are good enough, which is not.

I do not support Liverpool, but I do really like them. The squad needs some work. They can almost get better players in every single position.

I am not a big fan of Firmino, while I think he is a good player, LP still needs a goalscorer. Aubameyang was available for 70m I believe, there is also Icardi. Icardi might not suit LP play style; however, he suits the league very well. There is also Belotti.

The CDM, there is Fabinho. Another option is Nzonzi. His buyout clause is only 40m. Absolutely one of the best CDMs out there.

I never understood why LP was after VVD and had no other alternatives? Manolas, Koulibaly - not easy to get at all-, Laporte one of my favourite players, I think his buyout clause is 80m. AB never negotiates, you want one of their players? Activate his buyout clause. Iñigo Martínez, Glik, Howedes and they could even risk it and give Lemos a chance.

If you want to win titles you have to spend and overpay.

jairzinho

English clubs are very poor at scouting. I do not want to be rude, but they are recycling garbage. Sakho was bought for 28m and I a quite confident there are plenty of great players who are going to cost less. English clubs tend to buy players who play in league believing that they are good enough, which is not.

I do not support Liverpool, but I do really like them. The squad needs some work. They can almost get better players in every single position.

I am not a big fan of Firmino, while I think he is a good player, LP still needs a goalscorer. Aubameyang was available for 70m I believe, there is also Icardi. Icardi might not suit LP play style; however, he suits the league very well. There is also Belotti.

The CDM, there is Fabinho. Another option is Nzonzi. His buyout clause is only 40m. Absolutely one of the best CDMs out there.

I never understood why LP was after VVD and had no other alternatives? Manolas, Koulibaly - not easy to get at all-, Laporte one of my favourite players, I think his buyout clause is 80m. AB never negotiates, you want one of their players? Activate his buyout clause. Iñigo Martínez, Glik, Howedes and they could even risk it and give Lemos a chance.

If you want to win titles you have to spend and overpay.

Good post. Not a fan of LFC but i like watching Klopp teams. Ideally, they should have reinforced that back line. I can't see them getting far with Matip, Klavan, and Lovren as their primary center backs. They were desperate to sign VVD, but there were other good players out there like you mentioned.

Devils

Absolutely delighted to see Liverpool get trashed like that. A defensive comedy.

Bunch of clowns.

I thought Liverpool were better side overall until the sending off. Salah gets into loads of great positions but he seems to need loads of chances before he makes one count.

Meh I felt it was more even don't think either side was better till the sending off, but I feel Pep played a little more pragmatic, as he restricted Mendy and Walker from bombing forward until the sending off, which took a little pressure off Pool.

JamDav1982

Meh I felt it was more even don't think either side was better till the sending off, but I feel Pep played a little more pragmatic, as he restricted Mendy and Walker from bombing forward until the sending off, which took a little pressure off Pool.

Liverpool were the better side probably but as usual they leave themselves exposed at the back and one break and they are behind.

Their defence and GK is just shit.

Julien

giphy.gif

[tw]906543657100210178[/tw]

Arsenal :rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans