Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

CL is always tricky, so no one in particular, but certainly not City.
They have made it a habbit of messing up in the big moments(+ being unlucky), they would have to prove me wrong before i start rating them in this competition.

Who if not City?

Easy to claim one team wont win it. Who has elite mentality that is big favs?

serghei

Their players have played in biggest games and performed well. Cliches like 'mental midgets' is not reason have not done better in CL.

Couple months back you were claiming City were done, Pep was done, Dias average, KDB not player was etc.

Missing penalties happens to all teams and players.

Who? Sterling who can't finish from 3m with a completely empty net? :lol: That is probably the biggest miss in the history of the CL knockout games. They had 3 pens vs Liverpool and hit the target ZERO times.

This season they have the biggest chances because they are more solid at the back, but if they show the same crap finishing as in recent seasons, they will go out again.

JamDav1982

Who? Sterling who can't finish from 3m with a completely empty net? :lol: That is probably the biggest miss in the history of the CL knockout games. They had 3 pens vs Liverpool and hit the target ZERO times.

Misses happen to all players. Nothing to do with being 'mental midgets'.

All top players have missed chances.

They missed three pens v Liverpool.. so Mahrez, KDB and Gundogan are all 'mental midgets'...

serghei

Misses happen to all players. Nothing to do with being 'mental midgets'.

All top players have missed chances.

They missed three pens v Liverpool.. so Mahrez, KDB and Gundogan are all 'mental midgets'...

With City, they happen consistently. They went out vs Tottenham because of crap finishing as well.

They don't even have a proper striker. If your striker is Foden...

Morten

Who if not City?

Easy to claim one team wont win it. Who has elite mentality that is big favs?

I said no one in particular, because there isn't one team that is the favorite.

Certainly i view Bayern and Liverpool as better knock-out teams, though i have question marks regarding both teams defenses, also PSG, as long as Neymar is fit.

serghei

If you think those players are 'mental midgets' it is just more ignorance.

As opposed to all these mentally huge teams winning CL every season...

If you have a problem with the term mental midgets call them something else. The point is they shit the bed in high-pressure situations. CONSISTENTLY.

JamDav1982

If you have a problem with the term mental midgets call them something else. The point is they shit the bed in high-pressure situations. CONSISTENTLY.

It is the idea that is ignorant and a football cliche that folk apply when dont have a clue what they are talking about too often.

Aye they shit the bed v likes of Spurs when are eiliminated by a tight offside call and a hand ball goal that should have been chalked off.

They have tactically got it wrong, dropped level and had some bad luck also more so than any players 'shitting bed' as pressure too much.

Home of Barca Fans