Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

utility73

And I was wondering lately how Guendogan suddenly became a good kicker.
Today he has been his usual craptastic self so far.

Xaviniesta

It's not the first time City miss a pen vs Liverpool away. Mahrez skied one too at 0-0 late in the game 2 seasons ago. They even missed this season vs Liverpool. De Bruyne shot wide. They can't even hit the target from PK vs Liverpool. 3 pens 0 on target in 2 years.

mental midgets, no wonder they choke in the CL

Morten

Stuff like that is why im not counting City as one of the big favorites in CL.
They have the quality, but there are always questions about mentality.

serghei

City are spot on tactically, but you can tell they have nobody who has elite mentality. You need somebody in tough moments to take the ball and put in the back of the net emphatically.

Morten

Who do you have as the big favourites?

CL is always tricky, so no one in particular, but certainly not City.
They have made it a habbit of messing up in the big moments(+ being unlucky), they would have to prove me wrong before i start rating them in this competition.

JamDav1982

City are spot on tactically, but you can tell they have nobody who has elite mentality.

Their players have played in biggest games and performed well. Cliches like 'mental midgets' is not reason have not done better in CL.

Couple months back you were claiming City were done, Pep was done, Dias average, KDB not player was etc.

Missing penalties happens to all teams and players.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Liverpool to win this one for me, City is just too toothless upfront and they are not utilizing the width enough, focusing too much on dribbling through the middle of the peck. Who does Foden think he is? Messi or Maradona?

Liverpool on the other hand could have played a few counters better but slowed down purposely and wasted too much time.

Home of Barca Fans