Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

Tuchel has fully adopted the Klopp look.

Does that mean he will follow up with a league win after winning the CL?

serghei

Tuchel is officially in the Klopp / Pep class. Top 3 this guy, I can see him outmanaging both in a game, if he hasn't already several times.

Mateka

EPL operating in its own bubble. Transfers fees being paid as if there has been no COVID . City, Leicester, Chelsea, United, Arsenal all spending.
Highest spenders Arsenal, so far.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

EPL operating in its own bubble. Transfers fees being paid as if there has been no COVID . City, Leicester, Chelsea, United, Arsenal all spending.
Highest spenders Arsenal, so far.

It's an interesting development because I thought Covid would drop the prices. It didn't. Too many wealthy owners. Usually rich get richer during bad times(cheap investments available everywhere)..

So doesn't really affect people like Kroenke, Chelsea owner etc. because they have so much liquid money laying around.

Laplacian

Chelsea will win the league. At the very least they will be a few points off it. They've been ridiculously consistent as a defensive unit since Tuchel came in. They don't struggle to create chances. All that was missing was a goalscorer. They're complete in all facets of the game.

Mateka

It's an interesting development because I thought Covid would drop the prices. It didn't. Too many wealthy owners. Usually rich get richer during bad times(cheap investments available everywhere)..

So doesn't really affect people like Kroenke, Chelsea owner etc. because they have so much liquid money laying around.

I thought they would drop as well. It would have been good for football if they had.

FinBarcelonafan

Chelsea will win the league. At the very least they will be a few points off it. They've been ridiculously consistent as a defensive unit since Tuchel came in. They don't struggle to create chances. All that was missing was a goalscorer. They're complete in all facets of the game.

Yeah, as much as I have critized Lukaku he is way better than Werner. Maybe not work rate/movement but quality

Home of Barca Fans