Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Watched like ~30 mins , a bit at the beginning and at the end. They looked like the same United of the last year.

Crazy how Matic was allowed to play for 80+ mins.

Rory

Salisu for southampton will be chased by big teams soon. Could be the next player they make a great profit from. Thought he looked class today, and is a left footed CB which is always a bonus.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Nope because he wouldn't be in that position to begin with. Would have been probably bullied by Pablo Mari.

Lukaku made him look like a rag doll.

Fair enough. :lol:

I will say that Werner off-ball movement is WC , so he could have ended up in the same position but most likely would have missed that.

Devils

Chelsea are incredible with ROYALmelu Lukaku. Might be the best team in the world.

Better than Haaland.

jamrock

I remember someone saying what's wrong if we became like arsenal for a few years.

This, this is what's wrong with becoming arsenal, joke to they're considered to be a "big 6" in the EPL.

Rory

I have read somewhere the other day that Barca won all 5 CLs without left footed CBs in a starting 11.

Van Gaal introduced that trend with left footed CBs.

It's definitely not an essential thing to have a left footed cb, just a bonus as I said. Tall, strong, pacey and looked comfortable on the ball vs united who could probably score 2-4 goals against almost anyone.

Home of Barca Fans