Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malvolio

Tbf it would have been better if Eurosport broadcasted Arsenal's game. This is way too boring, seeing Leicester butchered

KingLeo10

It's such a shame he's sabotaged himself in the CL with Bayern and lately with City (last season in the final v Chelsea).

Man is insanely dominant domestically, and he would already be far and away the greatest manager of all time if he had 1 or 2 more CLs to his name. Still is top 5 easy.

One has to have an overwhelming force of personality to make every player they come across (i.e the non-technically gifted aliens like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta) to play his way. I was really hoping Xavi would be this way but so far, he hasn't even managed to rein in our seniors.

serghei

:lol: No wonder Pep is teaching Foden and Grealish a lesson in behavior. He's 4-0 with them on the bench in 30 mins.

serghei

In other news, Conte is starting to do his thing at Tottenham. Too bad his style of coaching doesn't last because he's up there with the best of managers in terms of short-medium term impact.

serghei

Zinchenko is a very intelligent player, but under a different team and manager he'd barely be decent. Cancelo is similar. Pep is using him as a much more than a fullback. He's almost part fullback, part midfielder, part winger.

No wonder a conservative team like Juve only saw in Cancelo his defensive weaknesses. Had no clue how to use his qualities other than ask him to cross. He's near Alves and Marcelo in the technical area and playmaking.

Last edited:

Devils

Pep needs to chill man. The Premier League needs Brendan Rodgers and Pep is going to take him away from us.

serghei

Pep needs to chill man. The Premier League needs Brendan Rodgers and Pep is going to take him away from us.

Brendan is patchy as hell, nothing new. Always has great periods but also periods where his teams collapse. A bit of a British Valverde, more entertaining I'll give you that.

Rassvet

I hope Laporta put a "Brendan clause" in Xavi's contract that allows us to dismiss him if Rodgers becomes available.

Home of Barca Fans