Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mateka

Trouble brewing at Chelsea.

Physically I'm fine, even better than before. After two years in Italy, in which I worked a lot at Inter with trainers and nutritionists, I am physically fine. But I'm not happy with the situation, this is normal.

"I think the coach has chosen to play with another system, I just have to not give up and continue to work and be a professional.
Lukaku

Mateka

Similar to other clubs - Spurs with Conte - one waits to see if Rangnick is given any money to spend, who he moves on, or does he have to sell to buy, will he keep the squad he has, in January?

Zidane82

Trouble brewing at Chelsea.

Physically I'm fine, even better than before. After two years in Italy, in which I worked a lot at Inter with trainers and nutritionists, I am physically fine. But I'm not happy with the situation, this is normal.

"I think the coach has chosen to play with another system, I just have to not give up and continue to work and be a professional.
Lukaku

He said that in Italy over 3 weeks ago .. and things have changed somewhat- he will still get some grief over it though

Mateka

He said that in Italy over 3 weeks ago .. and things have changed somewhat- he will still get some grief over it though

He needs to think before he speaks, especially with the tight rope that Tuechel is on.

Abramovic at Chelsea has had 15 managers in 18 years since he took over in 2003

Mateka

Barca had 11 managers, over the same period.

Real had 15. 17 if you count in Zidane's and Ancelotti's second tenures.

Barca, RM and Chelsea have been successful in that period despite the coming and going of managers. But it still leaves Tuechel in a precarious position. Results are going against him, they have lost top spot, now Lukaku sounding off.

Chelsea need to beat Liverpool.

Rory

EPL games flow so much more than la liga. EPL refs don’t buy every little bit of contact or a player throwing themselves to the floor. Makes for a much better watch and also a fairer game.

FinBarcelonafan

EPL games flow so much more than la liga. EPL refs don?t buy every little bit of contact or a player throwing themselves to the floor. Makes for a much better watch and also a fairer game.

True. Too many stoppage in LaLiga, heck why Barca sucks with intensity. Games are much slower pace.

Morten

Barca, RM and Chelsea have been successful in that period despite the coming and going of managers. But it still leaves Tuechel in a precarious position. Results are going against him, they have lost top spot, now Lukaku sounding off.

Chelsea need to beat Liverpool.

Tuchel will be just fine if he finishes top 4, and has a decent run in the CL along the way.

Home of Barca Fans