Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Pen for me. Bernardo helps by falling, but we've seen contact in the penalty area not awarded unless the player falls. Clear contact with both leg and shirt pull from Xhaka.

Is there even a doubt? It's a stonewaller. He actually trips him first then he even makes sure he pulls his shirt. 2 pens in 1.

Rory

Gutted because you just know Pep was preparing his “the schedule is harder on us” speech if they lost.

Andresito

Staff member
LOL I'd be so mad losing a player coz of those shenanigans, especially with that first yellow. IDIOT

Rory

It's 100% a penalty.. Soft but a penalty.. Xaka had no reason to pull the shirt and he pulled.. Soft or not does not matter

I think Silva is falling down regardless of a shirt tug. Has to be given i get that and is stupid of Xhaka. I just can’t stand any form of cheating and it’s clear to see Silva purposely didn’t take his next step, dragged his feet on the ground and fell to the floor prior to the shirt pull.

serghei

I think Silva is falling down regardless of a shirt tug. Has to be given i get that and is stupid of Xhaka. I just can’t stand any form of cheating and it’s clear to see Silva purposely didn’t take his next step, dragged his feet on the ground and fell to the floor prior to the shirt pull.

It's an obvious pen even before the shirt pull.

serghei

Looks to me Arsenal are super charged for this match and didn't maintain their cool-headedness. Allowing a crap City on the day a hold on the game.

Total-Football

Hope so, would be nice with at least the illusion of a title race again.

Yes.. Silva has the Iberian gene of cheating

Home of Barca Fans