Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

How funny this is. A super crap City can win away at the most in form team in EPL arguably, just because of 2-3 players losing their shit.

Xhaka I think was close to causing another pen in the first half. Quite dumb player imo.

serghei

Scored goals in important games, won multiple PL-trophies as opposed to Memebele, who has done...basically nothing?

Its incredible that you believe they are at the same level.

Yeah, at City... :lol: Dembele at City would've won quite a lot of titles.

Sterling is a bit better, but if you put him in a mediocre team, he'd surprise you with his inconsistent decision-making. Not unlike Dembele. Dembele is 8/10 at inconsistency, Sterling is 7/10.

Birdy

Arsenal robbed 100%

If Pen on Bernardo is given, then on Odeggard 1st half is a pen too...
Let alone pulling out yellow cards easily for Arsenal players

Morten

Yeah, at City... :lol: Dembele at City would've won quite a lot of titles.

Also not done half-bad at England, while Dembele can hardly get a game for his NT.

You misunderstand, its not that i think Sterling is the best wide attacker in the world or anything like that, its just that he is a better player than Dembele, objectively speaking.

serghei

Also not done half-bad at England, while Dembele can hardly get a game for his NT.

You misunderstand, its not that i think Sterling is the best wide attacker in the world or anything like that, its just that he is a better player than Dembele, objectively speaking.

I already said he's better than Dembele.

Birdy

He is NOT

He was in 18/19
Since then, he has been regressing, and currently Dembele >> Sterling

serghei

Also glad we didn't pursue Laporte. He's a Lenglet type defender. Absolutely no grit whatsoever. Soft as a daisy, suffers the well-known syndrome of collapsing under pressure. He's lucky City are that good that they don't suffer a lot of pressure except very rarely.

If Spain fail under Enrique, their lack of a proper 9 and the soft CBs are the reason why.

Mateka

Arsenal robbed 100%

If Pen on Bernardo is given, then on Odeggard 1st half is a pen too...
Let alone pulling out yellow cards easily for Arsenal players

Arsenal are robbing themselves.

They lost it mentally.

It was a City penalty.

The yellow cards were self imposed.

But they have got back and composed themselves.

Morten

He is NOT

He was in 18/19
Since then, he has been regressing, and currently Dembele >> Sterling

No he is not.

You can argue that when Dembele actually does anything of note, a couple of games in a row with assists/goals isn't enough.

Home of Barca Fans