Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mateka

Wolves signed goalkeeper Jose Sa from Olympiakos on a five-year deal for a fee of around 6.25m

Another good buy.

serghei

This Wolverhampton keeper is class isn't he? Every game I happen to watch from Wolves, he makes superb saves.

Mateka

This Wolverhampton keeper is class isn't he? Every game I happen to watch from Wolves, he makes superb saves.

Wolves did good business.

Wolves sign goalkeeper Jose Sa from Olympiakos on five-year deal for a fee of around ?6.25m; Former Porto stopper joins as a replacement for Portugal international Rui Patricio, who on Tuesday joined Jose Mourinho's Roma on a three-year contract in a deal worth ?10.25m

They signed him and made 4m.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The delusion of ManYoo fans, 9 years of mediocrity post Fergie

Bartomeu decimation & loss of Leo but that level & duration of mediocrity is not a possibility at Barca under Laporta & Xavi

serghei

Just don't sign players from Dortmund and possibly Ajax on very high fees. Haaland possibly the exception. These teams play with no pressure at all.

Never forget how Dortmund players were all smiles in post-match comments after losing a title vs Bayern. They have a relaxed easy-going attitude that in big teams expected to compete to win above all else is unforgiven. And when they feel the pressure it's a good chance they suffer and fail to rise to the expectations.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Just don't sign players from Dortmund and possibly Ajax on very high fees. Haaland possibly the exception.

I don't trust any players from Dortmund and Ajax to perform at top clubs anymore. Those two clubs are masters at selling their players and making them perform well at their respective teams. I don't even trust Haaland to perform well at Barca. I'm dead serious.

Home of Barca Fans