Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamDav1982

Adams been great for Soton pas few months.

Has pace, can hold up ball and physical. If can keep scoring goals he will get move to bigger team.

Morten

I don't know why managers keep playing CR7 and Bruno together as they clearly do not bring the best of each other.

Doesn't Bruno have the most assists to Ronaldo out of all the players in the squad? Its just Ronaldo declining, not that these two in particular can't play together.

soul24rage

Doesn't Bruno have the most assists to Ronaldo out of all the players in the squad? Its just Ronaldo declining, not that these two in particular can't play together.

Don't know about this, but even prime CR7 would not perform at his best with Bruno. They both need a real 9 accompanying them.

mc_lovin

They will never dominate games on a regular basis with Bruno in midfield. Add Ronaldo upfront and they virtually play with 9 men - and half of them are average.

Morten

They will never dominate games with Bruno in midfield. Add Ronaldo upfront and they virtually play with 9 men - and half of them are average.

They are being let down in both ends of the pitch imo, none of their forwards are in form/good, and they make big mistakes in defense every game as well.

Bruno is the one who created their one goal btw, i don't understand the hate he gets from "everyone".

mc_lovin

They are being let down in both ends of the pitch imo, none of their forwards are in form/good, and they make big mistakes in defense every game as well.

Bruno is the one who created their one goal btw, i don't understand the hate he gets from "everyone".

Does he get much criticism (apart from me obviously)? Always thought he was quite protected, because he does get the 'highlight' scenes. But apart from them he's a zero. You take a random, sterile La Masia midfielder and at least they do the basics.

Home of Barca Fans