Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I just realised Liverpool's front 3 is a harder working but budget version of PSG's front 3.

Luis Diaz = Neymar. Not quite as good, but works harder
Mane = Mbappe. Not as good, works harder.
Salah = Messi. Same as above.

The three players are so similiar to their counterparts, Mbappe is more of a striker than Mane though, but you can see the similiarities still.

SalahDiaz are way better than Messi/Neymar atm. Anyways, a Klopp team always works hard, that's his signature. Messi and Neymar would warming the bench under Klopp.

RF20

Banned
I just realised Liverpool's front 3 is a harder working but budget version of PSG's front 3.

The three players are so similiar to their counterparts, Mbappe is more of a striker than Mane though, but you can see the similiarities still.

Mane is/was nothing like Mbappe. Mane is more similar to Neymar in terms of style

Salah closer to Mbappe than Mane

Last edited:

RF20

Banned

Also you're probably considering those players in their prime.

Messi and Neymar are done and dusted now. Wouldn't want them anywhere near the club

Home of Barca Fans