Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingLeo10

Dropped an amazing performance today. He takes any opportunity to one up Messi very seriously, while Messi mostly doesn't care (or cares less than he should). Gotta admire that bit about this lad at least.

AM is gonna get cooked. Hopefully, this wakes up Messi to drop as much as of the juice he has left next season.

Morten

Dropped an amazing performance today. He takes any opportunity to one up Messi very seriously, while Messi mostly doesn't care (or cares less than he should). Gotta admire that bit about this lad at least.

AM is gonna get cooked. Hopefully, this wakes up Messi to drop as much as of the juice he has left next season.

I predict they will win, actually.

But then, i predicted United to drop points here, so i need a win next week.

JamDav1982

Christensen's passing is better than anything we have by a distance.

Said that other day. He is like Baresi compared to Araujo but folk just think it means want a defender that is only good on ball.

The way he can carry out of defence and force other team to close him down and commit only Garcia can do it at Barca and he doesnt carry it and nearly same speed forward as Christensen.

serghei

Has he signed yet, or it's just a verbal agreement that can get undone at any point if some team like PSG gets in? He can sign considering it's in his last 6 months right?

Home of Barca Fans