Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinBarcelonafan

Farmers league

h887map5pxn81.jpg

Wow I would have never expected it to be this close. Interesting.

Birdy

The future looks bright for the PL.
The best coaches in the world will continue to work there.

Poch will most likely take over UTD in the summer, and he will add his name to the cream of Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Conte
Then, it's possible that in 2024 both Pep and Klopp will head out, but I think the planning in their clubs is to immediately snatch the next best coaching prospects in Europe, like Ten Hag and Nagelsman, to replace them.

I don't see EPL weakening until the end of the decade TBH.

KingLeo10

Pep and Klopp averaging 90+ points a season for 4 straight seasons in that league is bonkers.

Especially considering they don't have a galaxy of stars like Pep's Barca, Mourinho's RM, Enrique's Barca, or ZZ's RM.

United were never this dominant (80-85 point team), and even with SAF it took some Mourinho burnout for them to go back to winning ways. Or for Arsene to turn into an investment manager.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pep and Klopp averaging 90+ points a season for 4 straight seasons in that league is bonkers.

Especially considering they don't have a galaxy of stars like Pep's Barca, Mourinho's RM, Enrique's Barca, or ZZ's RM.

United were never this dominant (80-85 point team), and even with SAF it took some Mourinho burnout for them to go back to winning ways. Or for Arsene to turn into an investment manager.

Agree, Pep and Klopp and top top coaches, when they leave im sure both teams will fall down quickly.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The future looks bright for the PL.
The best coaches in the world will continue to work there.

Poch will most likely take over UTD in the summer, and he will add his name to the cream of Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Conte
Then, it's possible that in 2024 both Pep and Klopp will head out, but I think the planning in their clubs is to immediately snatch the next best coaching prospects in Europe, like Ten Hag and Nagelsman, to replace them.

I don't see EPL weakening until the end of the decade TBH.

La liga could become the only league which would be able to keep up with EPL

Home of Barca Fans