Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

They did try to sign Kane last summer though and are all-in on Haaland now. So there's been some change in their approach it seems.

Too late. This core of players could have won 2 CLs easily with some adjustments at the right time. They are brilliant in some ways, but in other key ways, they are shit.

A player like De Bruyne... what he did today was a higher level than Modric. He played decisive passes for fun from everywhere with both feet at will. Yet Modric has 4 CLs and he has zero.

I've never seen Modric fuck us up so badly in midfield in any single Clasico.

Morten

Winners of this result might be Madrid/Chelsea and Bayern if they go through as both thtese teams will now have to go full throttle in the league for the next few weeks which could make those semifinals a bit more evenly matched.

Bayern really hasn't been all that as of late, think they might be in for a rude awakening against Liverpool.

KingLeo10

Not sure I can be arsed to watch Levante-Barca later after getting a taste of proper football like that

That's because you're not a Barcelona fan to begin with.

And quite English thing to say :mou:

Didn't ol' Temptation say he lived in England for a while?

serghei

I can't explain how come they spent 100m for Grealish. I mean what the fuck? Of all players to spend 100m and you get fecking Grealish :lol:.

FinBarcelonafan

I can't explain how come they spent 100m for Grealish. I mean what the fuck?

Wrong type of player. Likes to make runs and be the hero. Doesn't really fit City me thinks.

End of the game he had great opportunity to pass but greedily tried to dribble 3-4 Liverpool guys more ..

Home of Barca Fans