Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
That was class from Cancelo to pass it to Sterling with a header instead of going for goal. It was the better decision but not easy execution to head it like that.

serghei

The more I see him play, less I rate him. What's up with his insane passes? The guy tries way too hard..

Guy is also matching Stegen in being an arrogant clueless tool. He thinks he is as good as Alisson just like Stegen thinks he holds a candle to Neuer. Alisson and Neuer are better keepers than these buffoons even after drinking 4-5 strong Martinis.

kobby

It's hurt to see. His players are nervous as fuck when they have to play against a big team in cl. City lacks mentally strong players.

They weren’t nervous against RM though. They created enough chances to win 10-2. Mahrez and Sterling are lemons who couldn’t finish off those chances. Mahrez buries any of those chances and the narrative is very different.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They weren’t nervous against RM though. They created enough chances to win 10-2. Mahrez and Sterling are lemons who couldn’t finish off those chances. Mahrez buries any of those chances and the narrative is very different.

you're right if you're speaking about first leg when it was just bad luck city didnt win 6-2 or something but in return leg players didnt look confident, from minute one i could see the fear in the eyes of the City players. This is not the City we know. Look how many chances Real had, it was painful to watch. Especially in second half Real started to dominate, i was happy when City scored and thought it's over. But what we had to see after Real's first goal was beyond bearable. City was toothless. We are speaking of Man City, the team which is on the way to win the best league in the world and they were not able to create at least one good chance in extra time. Why? Because they were mentally destroyed from Real's comeback. I wish Pep would have let Kdb on the field, he wasnt good on that day but he is a player who can always create something out of nothing.

Temptation

They were visibly shaky and nervous in the 2nd leg struggling to execute patterns of play they do with remarkable ease normally.

serghei

They weren?t nervous against RM though. They created enough chances to win 10-2. Mahrez and Sterling are lemons who couldn?t finish off those chances. Mahrez buries any of those chances and the narrative is very different.

Are you serious? They shat their pants at the end of the game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Are you serious? They shat their pants at the end of the game.

I will say....all throughout the game, not just the end, City's passing was shit. The nerves got to them. And then of course a big loss once you lose one of few that actually shows mental fortitude(Walker) and once you lose an anchor like that it affects whole team mentally even more.

Morten

City running up the score, in case they lose one of the remaining games(they won't).

Nice to have as insurance anyway.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans