Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajnotkeith

Lukaku doesn't play bad, his teammates just don't combine with him when he makes runs. Maybe due to lack of trust or dressing room thing but they could have played him through on goal a few times and didn't for much worse choices.

Rassvet

End of United's top 4 bid imo. 5 points behind Arsenal having played two games extra.

Chelsea should have won today. They got into so many good positions around the box but couldn't capitalize enough.

Horatio

You're welcome
End of United's top 4 bid imo. 5 points behind Arsenal having played two games extra.

Chelsea should have won today. They got into so many good positions around the box but couldn't capitalize enough.

Man U will also drop points against Brighton. Cucu masterclass loading. I have told you this a week ago.

Morten

Man U will also drop points against Brighton. Cucu masterclass loading. I have told you this a week ago.

If it isn't CL, I'm not sure they even care much about getting european football, EL just means extra games with little benefit for them.

Season basically ended with Arsenal game.

Windhook

Didn't know where to post this documentary video properly. The guy who creates the content on his channel is one of a kind.

Morten

Though i want Liverpool to beat City to the league, and if they meet, the CL final as well, i'm not looking forward to a possible quadruple from them, they would never shut up about it.

Maybe Chelsea beats them in the FA cup final, wouldnt mind.

Home of Barca Fans