Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

snowy

Even in a game France get two pens... BBZ claims Argies favoured.

This doesn't necessarily invalidate his C Theory as France led by Turtle Pope are Fifa's new darlings

for better transparency and to appease outraged minds like BizuBizu's there should be a VAR post-game debrief where every decision is explained in details :filmed:

JamDav1982

This doesn't necessarily invalidate his C Theory as France led by Turtle Pope are Fifa's new darlings

for better transparency and to appease outraged minds like BizuBizu's there should be a VAR post-game debrief where every decision is explained in details :filmed:

Aye but naw.

khaled_a_d

Even if we keep it up and manage to rebuild our finances, what's to say the club members won't elect another retard like Bartomeu who will bring the club on the brink again?

There are no proper financial/economic controls or mechanisms in place in the club to prevent another disaster.

There are rules to prevent this, although Laporta suspended it temporarily.
I think Bartomeu and Covid were just the perfect shitstorm to destroy us.
And Covid itself was also huge factor in increasing an already existing gap with other leagues.

gregorrin10

Yeah, their starting fullbacks are top imo, and their starting wingers are awesome, especially Saka (superb player, wish Ansu was like him but nowhere near). Central defense and 9 are weak areas they need to work on.

I actually find Martinelli much more impressive. Maybe it's the Brazilian flair. And he can play up front too.

gregorrin10

I think he joins Man Utd or Bayern this upcoming summer.

Or Madrid, if Benzema returns to Lyon. Kinda always saw him joining Madrid, he's very similar to Benzema in terms of being a complete attacking package, link up play and all, sometimes even playing as a CAM (or at least CF) more than a typical target man. And Madrid does have a big history of buying from Tottenham as well.

gregorrin10

Osimhen, based on the abilities I see on the guy, and his amazing sniff of goal, is better than Nunez. Will probably go for 100-120m+ if I had to guess.

Might not even go anywhere. Napoli are notorious for being a not selling club, when it comes to their best players. Very different from for example Ajax and Dortmund, who also produce many great players, but they always sell them basically at the first big offer. Plus Osimhen is reportedly very happy there, so I don't see him leaving so soon, even if big English clubs come for him this summer, which they almost certainly will. Especially if Napoli win the Scudetto and make a nice CL run (which they just might), he'll have no reason to leave. Kvaratshelia as well, but if I have to choose, I'd probably lean to him being sold before Osimhen.

jamrock

Good point about Napoli not being a selling club & especially if they win the league & want to have a go at it again, he could stay for 2 more years, then who knows where we'll be then, could be in the mix, only sign 1 player that summer & go all in with 120m.

JamDav1982

If think the money Chelsea are throwing around is bad just wait for what is coming next and the financial power of EPL.

It seems that Nasser/Qatar could be on verge of owning Liverpool and Man Utd could be in hands of UAE ivestment fund by the summer... If it isnt them it will be someone else to throw money at it.

That is the two biggest brands in EPL backed by oil money to add to all the others.

Sad.

Windows of these teams spending 400-500m will be on the way.

With next to none of it funding its way to La Liga in comparison to the other leagues.

Last edited:

Porque

Spain as a country could never match the advantages for middle eastern investment that the UK does. And that's not touching the gulf in TV rights incomes.

But at the least LaLiga could have made the league more investment friendly and then work politically from there.

Right now we just have two huge legacy clubs, followed by a few clubs owned by asian billionaires who are shrewd and not flamboyant, without incentive to majorly invest.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans