Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

If think the money Chelsea are throwing around is bad just wait for what is coming next and the financial power of EPL.

It seems that Nasser/Qatar could be on verge of owning Liverpool and Man Utd could be in hands of UAE ivestment fund by the summer... If it isnt them it will be someone else to throw money at it.

That is the two biggest brands in EPL backed by oil money to add to all the others.

Sad.

Windows of these teams spending 400-500m will be on the way.

With next to none of it funding its way to La Liga in comparison to the other leagues.

End is near.. sad times for everyone else but oil clubs.

Temptation

Slightly Off Topic(FA Cup):

Let's go!!!!!

We win vs Wolves and progress to the next round due to an Elliott goal. Come on! YNWA.

stb_1

I think in 5-6 years time the teams in relegation zone in the Premier League will be same level as top 4 teams in Italy, Germany, France and Spain

KingLeo10

I think in 5-6 years time the teams in relegation zone in the Premier League will be same level as top 4 teams in Italy, Germany, France and Spain

:lol::lol::lol:

Sp, in 5-6 years teams 18-20 in EPL will be as strong as RM, Bayern, Barca :lol:

Delusional.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Sorry but this is pretty stupid.

Players won't want to play in relegation-tier teams, they want to compete and win titles. Unless there is a complete domination of PL clubs in CL and EL this is a fantasy

Horatio

You're welcome
Dafuq. I could’ve sworn…Maybe I got this figured out. Maybe it’s the VPN I use connecting to servers in different countries jumping timezones…

Or maybe I am not as big of a Messi simp as the three above. Only one missing is cata.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Already happening.

There are better players in teams fighting relegation this season and last than in 4th spot in La Liga.

Sailor Mars

Sorry but this is pretty stupid.

Players won't want to play in relegation-tier teams, they want to compete and win titles. Unless there is a complete domination of PL clubs in CL and EL this is a fantasy

Money is much more important to players. The PL teams can offer much more in wages compared to other European sides. And tv/media/sponsorship rights for the PL continue to grow at a faster rate than other leagues.

Home of Barca Fans