Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Man U sabotaged by Rashy wanting to continue the streak. Now streak gone and will work in favour of overall play.

JamDav1982

Casimero looks leggy and his passing been fucking horrendous in last two games.

That foul on Zaha tonight ws tired and could have easily given away a couple of pens at weekend.

Breaks up play well and reads it but dont think he is the player he was.

fergus90

Casemiro got a lot of praise for his game against City, but I swear he spent half the game winning the ball back from his own shite pass :lol:

Givenchy

Ten Hag is a good coach. This team isn't that good. They are coached well. Quality is on Barca's side. Barca should win in Europe League.

BUT

Xavi sucks in Europe. So that's a big downfall for us.

We should be beating this United team. Casemiro, Lisandro (misses first leg) and Varane aside, ten Hag has done a great job with the players at his disposal.

BerkeleyBernie

Eriksen looking excellent in this ManU. I haven't seen a player scan the field as well as him since Xavi (possibly Thiago). He always knows exactly where his options are. I think Barca will have a tough fight. They need to close Eriksen and Fernandez down.

Happy to see him thriving after his cardiac arrest.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
For all their money PL clubs make regular terrible high-profile transfers when it comes to attacking players, so it's not just Barca :lol: Pepe and Havertz for 80m, Grealish for 100m, Mudryk and Nunez could join this list as well in the future.

United take the cake though. Sancho and Anthony for almost 100m, Lukaku, Pogba, Maguire all for 80m+, it is ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans