Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

Serghei not wasting any opportunity to mention EPL team has spent a lot of money ever since Xavi became coach lol.

You guys make me.

They made CL final last season, and since then spent 140m. :lol:

A lot of money for a team that was already elite. They just signed players who are not that great compared to what they had in the past.

JamDav1982

It is about quality of squad more than money.

EPL teams in an arms race Barca dont have to be part of in same way.

They are all shit scared of not making top 4.

Klopp trying to change way they play and not working so far.

serghei

It is about quality of squad more than money.

EPL teams in an arms race Barca dont have to be part of in same way.

They are all shit scared of not making top 4.

Klopp trying to change way they play and not working so far.

True, but they are all spending top money. Liverpool are shit this season also because of Klopp. Seems to be losing the plot over there like he did at Dortmund in the end, when he got them near relegation at some point.

JamDav1982

True, but they are all spending top money. Liverpool are shit this season also because of Klopp.

They are but Barca squad value i would bet is more than Liverpool and just about every EPL side bar maybe City... Arsenal maybe due to their age.

Teams have to spend it well and they are panicking to spend big to get top 4.

Klopp teams look lost and outworked just now.

serghei

They are but Barca squad value i would bet is more than Liverpool and just about every EPL side bar maybe City... Arsenal maybe due to their age.

Teams have to spend it well and they are panicking to spend big to get top 4.

Klopp teams look lost and outworked just now.

Nah. Barca squad has more potential, but right now, Liverpool's squad is valued at 200m more almost.

JamDav1982

Nah. Barca squad has more potential, but right now, Liverpool's squad is valued at 200m more almost.

Dont think it would be on the market really.

Likes of Salah would be valued highly... but who is paying big money at that age? Cant see it.

Same with VVD.. brilliant but getting more injuries and not same since back.

Wouldnt swap the two.

serghei

Dont think it would be on the market really.

Likes of Salah would be valued highly... but who is paying big money at that age? Cant see it.

Same with VVD.. brilliant but getting more injuries and not same since back.

Wouldnt swap the two.

Wouldn't swap them either because our young players are more valuable than theirs imo.

JamDav1982

Wouldn't swap them either because our young players are more valuable than theirs imo.

Liverpool have many old players also.

Works both ways but on current ability would not say Barca are hampered due to likes of Pedri being 20 compared to how much Liverpools older players are struggling.

Birdy

Cry more, clown :lol:

You claim to be a Barca fan and get upset more than actual Pool fans about some opposition trolling of Pool and Bayern.

You are the clown who secretly adores Madrid,
praising them every time for their shitshows in Europe, while trashing Pool and Bayern at every opportunity, which are two teams that the last 5 years have dominated with wonderful football

They did spend some, Nunez was really expensive, but then, he is a striker, so he needs service.

They spent a lot on Nunez true.
But if you look at the net spending of FSG the last 6 or 7years it's laughable compared to all big boys of EPL

These guys rode on Klopp miracle-making ability, who made top players out of likes of henderson winaldum robertson etc, and on the best analytics department (Edwards led) in the world, who bought them Salah Mane Allison VVD on net peanuts, and now they are gone
They thought they an forever be top-4 or even EPL contenders without pulling money out of their pockets LOOOL
That's why they are selling now, rode as much as they could, now see they can't still be successful and trying to pull out on huge profits

KingLeo10

You are the clown who secretly adores Madrid,
praising them every time for their shitshows in Europe, while trashing Pool and Bayern at every opportunity, which are two teams that the last 5 years have dominated with wonderful football

:lol: :lol: Yes, keep twerking for EPL, Bayern, and Pool while attributing Barca (Xavi's league success) and RM's recent CL success to voodoo/black magic.

There was a time when I tried to be civil with you but you've doubled down on your rabid nonsense. Still haven't come across a more rigid minded and pompous combo than you on this forum. Absolutely refuse to take a L when you've been served it on many occasions.

Tell me again, you think Klopp's 17-22 Pool would wipe the floor with Pep's Barca. Just so the forumers get a sense of your delusion once again :lol:

Birdy

:lol: :lol: Yes, keep twerking for EPL, Bayern, and Pool while attributing Barca (Xavi's league success) and RM's recent CL success to voodoo/black magic.

There was a time when I tried to be civil with you but you've doubled down on your rabid nonsense. Still haven't come across a more rigid minded and pompous combo than you on this forum. Absolutely refuse to take a L when you've been served it on many occasions.

Of course, since I am the only person in here who has talked about voodoo and black magic in relation to RM's CL and Xavi's league points this year, right?

The problem is with clowns like you, who don't get a fucking thing about the sport they are supposedly watching.
Evident by the fact that the only nonsense you spit in here is about results and records. Why do you even watch games, just read the results and you will be able to spit out the same nonsense, it's immaterial what happens in the game afterall for your lot

Needless to say, this attitude is typical of a Madrid fan, and never of a Barca fan, part of the identity of which is the kind of football played

True, I was civil with you as well. Not anymore
GET LOST FUCKING CLOWN :clown:

Home of Barca Fans