Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Of course, since I am the only person in here who has talked about voodoo and black magic in relation to RM's CL and Xavi's league points this year, right?

The problem is with clowns like you, who don't get a fucking thing about the sport they are supposedly watching.
Evident by the fact that the only nonsense you spit in here is about results and records. Why do you even watch games, just read the results and you will be able to spit out the same nonsense, it's immaterial what happens in the game afterall for your lot

Needless to say, this attitude is typical of a Madrid fan, and never of a Barca fan, part of the identity of which is the kind of football played

True, I was civil with you as well. Not anymore
GET LOST FUCKING CLOWN :clown:

:lol: Ok then. I'll let you get clowned around by the forum OptaBirdy :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Lmao Casemiro, had less red cards in LaLiga than Frenkie fucking soft De Jong. Lmao

Finally he is getting reds he deserves. He got away so many years.

KingLeo10

Birdy doesn't get upset about people trolling Real Madrid though. Just saying. :mou:

10th or 11th place in the EPL and you're doing jumping jacks for the OptaOG :lol:

MeNTalItY MoNsTeRs

"Book your tickets for Istanbul"

:lol: I told you you lot are washed up, didn't I

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
hey [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] whats the score buddy?

asking for [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]

JamDav1982

Gibbs white could be a 100m player or the next Ross Barkely.

Has all the technique in world and the power/physique to match it.

Be interesting to see how he develops.

jamrock

Pep just be trying shit these days, wtf is that defense, when you have Laporte & dias on the bench, surely one of them is fit enough to start.

JamDav1982

Would be decent to have a left footed CB.

If could get Ndicka in would be class and he can cover left back also.. although Alonso is renewed.

Home of Barca Fans