Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

BBZ8800

Just my thoughts also... But ofc people will argue that is it not at all... Bla bla bla... Double standards.

Croatian commentator said exactly the same now.

1. There was a contact
2. The question is whether that should be a pen
3. But the same contact was a pen in Wc semis, so then this is also a clear pen

** anyway, it is visible from the plane that refs are helping to United and Arsenal over City. They want to revive their traditional brands over City's "oil money".

The same is with Milan in Italy.

Or Real, Bayern, Psg in their countries.

JerseyAddict

Croatian commentator said exactly the same now.

1. There was a contact
2. The question is whether that should be a pen
3. But the same contact was a pen in Wc semis, so then this is also a clear pen

** anyway, it is visible from the plane that refs are helping to United and Arsenal over City. They want to revive their traditional brands over City's "oil money".

The same is with Milan in Italy.

Or Real, Bayern, Psg in their countries.

Well tbf PL is in deep shit with that offside rule against Arsenal and now they need gto compensate...

mc_lovin

Is it just me or is City individually rather mediocre (and always has been)? Pep carries them in the League and the squad gets exposed in the CL.

Random thought of the day looking at their line-up.

malvolio

Is it just me or is City individually rather mediocre (and always has been)? Pep carries them in the League and the squad gets exposed in the CL.

because he doesn't have many legendary players? like at barca or even bayern?

apart from KDB, none from tonight's lineup will go down in history as legendary.

now go look at his barca and bayern sides and count the legends he managed. stacked!

Rory

I'd say half of the city players would get in any starting xi in world football. Football in general just isn't at a very high level right now.

Home of Barca Fans