Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Birdy

The word 'top' should mean more. Yes, Boehly is an idiot, but Potter has shown basically nothing but disaster at Chelsea. Some of the blame should go to him as well.

OK, then 'potential to be top'

The rest of my point remains.
Potter should take 0 of the blame at this stage. Building a time needs time, A LOT of time.
The same people booing and deriding Potter tonight were the ones that were 'Arteta OUT' 2 year ago, 'Arsenal is getting destroyed with him', etc
The impatient football fan is always the same

Potter should be judged next season on progress on football being played, and on results the season after. That's the proper timeframe to judge

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
OK, then 'potential to be top'

The rest of my point remains.
Potter should take 0 of the blame at this stage. Building a time needs time, A LOT of time.
The same people booing and deriding Potter tonight were the ones that were 'Arteta OUT' 2 year ago, 'Arsenal is getting destroyed with him', etc
The impatient football fan is always the same

Potter should be judged next season on progress on football being played, and on results the season after. That's the proper timeframe to judge

i disagree, potter has more than enough in the squad that he should be able to win against teams costing a fraction of the chelesea squad. Is it soley to him? no but he is doing xavi things (retarded formations and player selection) and theyre not working out for him. won 2/15 thats sackable imo.

Birdy

Current Rashford is what Ansu would have become had he not gotten injured,
or what he might become in the future if he picks up his confidence and finds himself again

Horatio

You're welcome
Current Rashford is what Ansu would have become had he not gotten injured,
or what he might become in the future if he picks up his confidence and finds himself again

No. Not even close. Rashford has more pace is taller and makes runs behind defensive line. Ansu likes to be on ball more and looking to combine to break through defense and get in area.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans