Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Birdy

i disagree, potter has more than enough in the squad that he should be able to win against teams costing a fraction of the chelesea squad. Is it soley to him? no but he is doing xavi things (retarded formations and player selection) and theyre not working out for him. won 2/15 thats sackable imo.

Haven't followed Chelsea's games so closely to see if he is doing Xavi things TBH, so i can't comment on that. I saw part of the Dortmund game where Chelsea arguably deserved 1-2 goals. The underlying numbers of Chelsea also show that they are underperforming their metrics. They should have won the So'ton game for instance by 2 goals to say the least

Now, the real difference between Xavi and Potter is that the transfer strategy is totally different.
XAvi got everything he asked for at Barca during two transfer windows, from Ferran to Kounde, the only exception being Bernardo who he didn't get.
Potter, on the other hand, is being handed players he never asked for like Enzo and Murdyk - who are both top players, true - but the results of acquisitions on a whim of their retarded owner, rather than results of a strategic transfer plan. Plus, that he found Tuchel transfers (Auba, Sterling, Kouli) when he came in, who we don't know if compliant with his ideas/ tactical plans.
Think that right now 4 starters (Mudryk, Felix, Enzo, Badiashale) came in January and have trained under Potter for only a few weeks.

Plus, he is getting a ridiculous amount of bullying from the English media. Lastly because he 'doesn't have emotions' and 'doesn't get angry', laughable and infuriating things to be thrown at a manager for no reason

The 2/15 should be taken with a grain of salt, because of this context. I am sure If I look up at Arsenal's results from Feb '20 to Summer'21 I would find a 2/15 there as a well. Did that prove that Arteta should have been fired back then? Don't think so
He needs time to establish his ideas. Patience. Let's first see if next season Chelsea have an identity and a plan on the field, and then we can see how this project is going.

Birdy

No. Not even close. Rashford has more pace is taller and makes runs behind defensive line. Ansu likes to be on ball more and looking to combine to break through defense and get in area.

Ansu can make runs as well. Look at some of his goals before the injury when he was fed on space from the left hand side to finish beautifully
Height is a difference, but the kid can jump high. His first Barca goal came from an unreal jump to win a header in that Osasuna game where EV threw him there to save his ass

Above all, the way they finish with their right from the left is very similar. If you see all of Ansu's goals and compare them to Rashford's, I see great similarity
Of course Rashford is better, no question about that. But the style is similar

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Haven't followed Chelsea's games so closely to see if he is doing Xavi things TBH, so i can't comment on that. I saw part of the Dortmund game where Chelsea arguably deserved 1-2 goals. The underlying numbers of Chelsea also show that they are underperforming their metrics. They should have won the So'ton game for instance by 2 goals to say the least

Now, the real difference between Xavi and Potter is that the transfer strategy is totally different.
XAvi got everything he asked for at Barca during two transfer windows, from Ferran to Kounde, the only exception being Bernardo who he didn't get.
Potter, on the other hand, is being handed players he never asked for like Enzo and Murdyk - who are both top players, true - but the results of acquisitions on a whim of their retarded owner, rather than results of a strategic transfer plan. Plus, that he found Tuchel transfers (Auba, Sterling, Kouli) when he came in, who we don't know if compliant with his ideas/ tactical plans.
Think that right now 4 starters (Mudryk, Felix, Enzo, Badiashale) came in January and have trained under Potter for only a few weeks.

Plus, he is getting a ridiculous amount of bullying from the English media. Lastly because he 'doesn't have emotions' and 'doesn't get angry', laughable and infuriating things to be thrown at a manager for no reason

The 2/15 should be taken with a grain of salt, because of this context. I am sure If I look up at Arsenal's results from Feb '20 to Summer'21 I would find a 2/15 there as a well. Did that prove that Arteta should have been fired back then? Don't think so
He needs time to establish his ideas. Patience. Let's first see if next season Chelsea have an identity and a plan on the field, and then we can see how this project is going.

It's not like he's getting unlucky, the dortmund performance was an outlier. To put things into perspective Arteta had a 200x worse squad and literally turned over a bunch of has been players over 2-3 seasons, its definitely not comparable. He may well come good but for me with the amounts spent in a single window he doesn't deserve the time if these performances and results continue.

Givenchy

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/qat...ers-would-you-prefer-vote-now-private.475744/

Shameless and frankly deluded United fans support a Qatari takeover of their club...while...

- Crying about City and PSG
- Crying about Barcelona's finances and referee favors

:lol:

The amount of mental gymnastics on that place is hilarious, love reading that forum. One guy was even talking about Qatar buying United is a good thing actually as it will change middle eastern views on the gays and bring them into the 'western world' future :lol: They spent years bitterly calling every City trophy a hollow victory yet now it's different.

Take a look at their Boycott Qatar WC thread (yes, actually had a thread for that) They have to be some of the most retarded and hypocritical fans I've ever seen.

Crying about Barca getting referee favours when under Fergie it was basically a meme of 'Fergie time' and 'Fergie's bribing the refs again' after the amount of decisions going their way, then you have David Gill on the FA board

Oil Trafford.

stb_1

I think Potter is a good manager and needs more time. But his lack of nastyness is definitely worrying if I was a Chelsea fan. Even when results weren't going right for Arteta, he was always assertive on the sideline, barking out orders. Potter seems very passive, not many top coaches like that.

CatalinR10

Let's go Arsenal !!!!

Pacquiao-Ma-gif.gif

jamrock

It's funny watching arsenal, just goes to show what a few key signings & over a decade of patience can do lol.

Happy for them.

Home of Barca Fans