Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

jamrock

Man UTD have games against spurs, villa, Brighton coming up back to back, those games will decide the top 4.

Would be sweet if Brighton or villa made it.

Devils

These fools actually thought it would be a good idea to hire Stank Lampard as the manager.

Chelsea is setting a record for most embarrassing football season of all time.

Spending 600m, sacking 2 managers and likely finishing in the lower mid-table in a trophyless season with a relegation level manager is just peak.

JamDav1982

They spend 220m+ on Enzo and Mudryk when Brighton picked up Caciedo and Mitomo for peanuts.

Panicked big time even if early doors for those two.

Enzo should have waited.

See Chelsea extended Enzo this week on that 1 year option and there until 2032.

Incidnetally not the 3/4 year extension that likes of Jamrock claimed as did not understand at all what was discussing but there you go.

Usual.

jamrock

They should have just kept on losing with potter and give him the summer and a actually striker and see whats up next season.

But I've dislikes Chelsea for years, so who gives a fuck.

jamrock

Is it fucked up that as a Barcelona fan, I wanna see pep lose the EPL?.

Arsenal deserves it right? I deserve to win my bet too right.

jamrock

Only shit, the spurs take ended 2-3 lol, didn't see that last couple of goals.

The winner was nice though, seen it on reply

ajnotkeith

Enzo is a flawed player. His base technical skills are great but he is seriously inagile and slow, he is basically unable to carry the ball, I don't think I've seen him go on one decent dribble since he joined Chelsea.

If he gets the ball it's already left his feet in the next 2 seconds. Just a distribution machine with no legs which is basically what Jorginho was for them, just younger.

Against teams with a good press or in games where they suffer in attack and he has limited options going to be shut down as can't create space with the ball on his own devices.

JamDav1982

To be fair he can zing ball about the park and has a good strike on him.

Very good player but Chelsea need to build midfield for him and cover what he isnt so good at.

Will help him when they get legs beside him in midfield and have more a threat up top so not easy to pressurise him as much and he can et further up park.

When it comes to range of passing he is like Kroos.. can ping it for fun.

Him and FDJ be ideal two together.

Home of Barca Fans