Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

jamrock

Enzo is a flawed player. His base technical skills are great but he is seriously inagile and slow, he is basically unable to carry the ball, I don't think I've seen him go on one decent dribble since he joined Chelsea.

If he gets the ball it's already left his feet in the next 2 seconds. Just a distribution machine with no legs which is basically what Jorginho was for them, just younger.

Against teams with a good press or in games where they suffer in attack and he has limited options going to be shut down as can't create space with the ball on his own devices.
This sounds like an assessment based completely on his time at Chelsea, did you not watch the WC or benfica?.

The system they are playing is just crap & he's suffering for it.

ajnotkeith

This sounds like an assessment based completely on his time at Chelsea, did you not watch the WC or benfica?.

The system they are playing is just crap & he's suffering for it.
Just because the flaw was hidden before doesn't mean it isn't there. Can clearly see he can't carry the ball and is slow just more exposed in a worse team and higher level.

As jamdav noted above can probably do much better with some legs next to him to open up space and give him time on the ball.

JamDav1982

Just because the flaw was hidden before doesn't mean it isn't there. Can clearly see he can't carry the ball and is slow just more exposed in a worse team and higher level.

As jamdav noted above can probably do much better with some legs next to him to open up space and give him time on the ball.

He wasnt playing sole DM at WC either and some were claiming he could when first moved to Chelsea... then doubled down on it as if right after a couple games.

It isnt his position and wasnt at WC or Benfica despite likes of Jamrock claiming otherwise and can play sole DM to any great level.

A tboth Benfica and in WC he had players around him much more often and more freedom to move and find ball.

Has to be amazing though as paid 120m for him... that was the argument... no one offered 120m for FDJ etc so has to be better.

I actually like Enzo but think Chelsea need to build midfield for him to get most from him.

Bad decision to join Chelsea really.

soul24rage

Really annoyed at Enzo for being desperate to join Chelsea at a time of huge instability, with a new owner, manager, a team that was unlikely to make the CL and etc.

Same thing with Romero at Spurs.

They needed better advice on club transfer.

jamrock

Yea the "box to bi
Really annoyed at Enzo for being desperate to join Chelsea at a time of huge instability, with a new owner, manager, a team that was unlikely to make the CL and etc.

Same thing with Romero at Spurs.

They needed better advice on club transfer.
Yea he should have waited, but that kinda money is hard to turn down.

FC B

Pretty difficult to win everythig in PL still involved in CL ,with a return leg vs Bayern at Munich and with a semi final to play vs. Madrid in the process.

stb_1

I would love it if Newcastle and Brighton get top 4 and Man United, Liverpool Spurs and Chelsea all miss out.

Birdy

I would love it if Newcastle and Brighton get top 4 and Man United, Liverpool Spurs and Chelsea all miss out.
The one to miss will most likely be Newcastle.
They rode on some luck for that streak which Villa ended today.
Can see them losing a lot of points until the end.

The one to watch for the top4 are Brighton and Liverpool who have easy schedule.
The one def. to miss out is Spurs. They are bad and have difficult games to play

UTD have this in the bag though

Home of Barca Fans