Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Called it regarding antony. Changed his game and has become much more effective of a player.

Ok tbf the goal was scored from
Rebound.

Porque

Chelsea becoming a meme club.

The Daily Telegraph claim Boehly entered the Chelsea dressing room after the Blues' 2-1 home loss to Brighton at the weekend, which left the club in 11th place in the Premier League and without a win in six.

The report added that Boehly described Chelsea's current form as "embarrassing" as he singled out one senior player signed in the summer for not performing well enough.

Speaking before Lampard's press conference, Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalga claimed Boehly comes into the changing room after "every game" - something which the caretaker boss is happy with.

Speaking on the eve of Chelsea's Champions League quarter-final second leg against Real Madrid, with the Blues trailing 2-0 in the tie, Lampard said of Boehly's post-game behavior: "I am comfortable with that.

Morten

Liverpool is such an odd side, results are mostly dross, but here and there you have some of the biggest wins you will ever find.

Last edited:

Birdy

Chelsea becoming a meme club.

The Daily Telegraph claim Boehly entered the Chelsea dressing room after the Blues' 2-1 home loss to Brighton at the weekend, which left the club in 11th place in the Premier League and without a win in six.

The report added that Boehly described Chelsea's current form as "embarrassing" as he singled out one senior player signed in the summer for not performing well enough.

Speaking before Lampard's press conference, Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalga claimed Boehly comes into the changing room after "every game" - something which the caretaker boss is happy with.

Speaking on the eve of Chelsea's Champions League quarter-final second leg against Real Madrid, with the Blues trailing 2-0 in the tie, Lampard said of Boehly's post-game behavior: "I am comfortable with that.
LOL

"senior player"
translation: Raheem Sterling

BBZ8800

I wanted Arsenal to win it, but the fear was visible in their eyes since a New Year.
They had a panic mode in almost every match, just like Barca on away CL KO matches in the last 7-8 years.

Home of Barca Fans