Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

FC B

They are fighting for league also.
But they have one less game, better h2h than Arsenal and also they are 1 point ahead of them. They won the league almost every year and never a CL. If they draw or even lose this game thy are still better placed for winning the league.

If Pep misses this chance too won't look good at all on him, he is already heavily criticized for failing in CL pretty much every time since 2011.

JamDav1982

But they have one less game, better h2h than Arsenal and also they are 1 point ahead of them. They won the league almost every year and never a CL. If they draw or even lose this game thy are still better placed for winning the league.

If Pep misses this chance too won't look good at all on him, he is already heavily criticized for failing in CL pretty much every time since 2011.

They are still fighting for league and wont give up games like this for midweek completely.

They have made changes anyway.

City are a team expected to compete on multiple fronts and that is what they are trying to do.

Real are out of league and still played many who will play midweek.

There are various reasons coaches choose the teams they do.

FC B

They are still fighting for league and wont give up games like this for midweek completely.

They have made changes anyway.
They shouldn't give up instead Pep should've rotated more. If he messes up the game he can still make it up in the next league games. If he messes one single match vs. Madrid the CL dream is once more over. Basically he only has to win at home vs Madrid for a CL trophy and he chooses to rotate pretty little vs. Everton with only 3 days of rest time. Imo he's making a serious mistake that is very likely to cost him and the club a CL trophy.

JamDav1982

They shouldn't give up instead Pep should've rotated more. If he messes up the game he can still make it up in the next league games. If he messes one single match vs. Madrid the CL dream is once more over. Basically he only has to win at home vs Madrid for a CL trophy and he chooses to rotate pretty little vs. Everton with only 3 days of rest time. Imo he's making a serious mistake that is very likely to cost him and the club a CL trophy.

Nah I trust Pep knows his squad better than you do.

Real didnt rest everyone and have nothing to play for.

Maybe he rotates fully today. Loses. Loses some momentum then lose to Real again and season looks a lot different.

To just think Pep has not thought enough about resting players for CL is naive.

FC B

I agree he might know what he is doing but still there is too much at stake in CL to rotate so little imo.

:lol: Madrid rested almost the entire squad vs. Getafe, Ancelotti fielded : Curtois, Vasquez, Militao, Nacho and Mendy, Ceballos, Tchouameni, Camavinga and Hazard, Valverde and Asensio.

I agree he might know what he is doing but still there is too much at stake in CL to rotate so little imo.

:lol: Madrid rested almost the entire squad vs. Getafe, Ancelotti fielded : Curtois, Vasquez, Militao, Nacho and Mendy, Ceballos, Tchouameni, Camavinga and Hazard, Valverde and Asensio.
if Real wins they'll have thrice as much as Barce.

JamDav1982

Yes as I said.. many players played for Real who will play midweek.

You were shiting yourself about Real winning before Pep names team for today anway so makes little difference.

FC B

Yes as I said.. many players played for Real who will play midweek.

You were shiting yourself about Real winning before Pep names team for today anway so makes little difference.
No, there are not many players that started vs. Getafe that will start vs. Madrid, just a few.

Having an opinion means "shitting myself"? :lol: I said I see Madrid with the first chance even at Etihad and even more so now with Pep playing almost his entire best lineup vs. Everton three days before Madrid game.

JamDav1982

No, there are not many players that started vs. Getafe that will start vs. Madrid, just a few.

Having an opinion means "shitting myself"? :lol: I said I see Madrid with the first chance even at Etihad and even more so now with Pep playing almost his entire best lineup vs. Everton three days before Madrid game.

Never said 'started' try again.

Yeah shiting yourself before City line up that Real would go through so makes little difference.

Not 'entire best line up' and City are fighting for league anyway.

FC B

Never said 'started' try again.

Yeah shiting yourself before City line up that Real would go through so makes little difference.

Not 'entire best line up' and City are fighting for league anyway.
I said Pep shouldn't have started with so many starters vs. Everton having the Madrid game just three days from now.

I said "starded" you said "played many". It's not an issue to play them 20-45 mins but to start them it might just be.

You sound just like a masculine bitch with the shitting part, no wonder some here think of you "so highly" :lol:

JamDav1982

I said Pep shouldn't have started with so many starters vs. Everton having the Madrid game just three days from now.

I said "starded" you said "played many". It's not an issue to play them 20-45 mins but to start them it might just be.

You sound just like a masculine bitch with the shitting part, no wonder some here think of you "so highly" :lol:

Yes and Real played many yesterday who will play midweek when have nothing to play for.

To make out City can play weaker team today as if doesnt matter and can catch up again is ignorance.

Shiting yourself already and whining about Real winning it anyway before line up so makes no difference.

Write Pep a letter and tell him how wrong he has it.

Keep pining for folk to think 'highly' of you.

FC B

Yes and Real played many yesterday who will play midweek when have nothing to play for.

To make out City can play weaker team today as if doesnt matter and can catch up again is ignorance.

Shiting yourself already and whining about Real winning it anyway before line up so makes no difference.

Write Pep a letter and tell him how wrong he has it.

Keep pining for folk to think 'highly' of you.
One is to play for a few minutes and an entire different story to start them.

Yep, ignorance towards the match of the season witch will be played just in a three days time.

Shitting and whining is only in your head, I assure you.

No need to write him anything, he already overly complained about the schedule himself :lol:

JamDav1982

Aye so Pep is ignorant to what team to pick and you know better.

Top stuff shitey.

Complaining about schedule has no relevance.. as he has to decide how best to deal with it and clearly doesnt think playing a fully rotate side today as can turn it around in future is correct way to go about it.

FC B

No, Pep is making what Barca did in the past playing full force on multiple fronts and ending up losing in CL also for that very reason.

It has all the relevance since he knows it affects his players and the decision to start most of the starters vs Everton is on him. It may very well not affect the performance of his players vs Madrid but I kind of doubt it. Moreover, on the first leg City had more rest time than Madrid and looked much more tired than them as the game progressed, especially in the last part of the match.

Still hope they'll do well and knock out Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans