Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

FC B

Fake news.

No team gives up league for CL when challenigng for both to poin of fully rotating squad at this stage.

You wont be able to name a single team that does
You are fake, I said : "No, Pep is making what Barca did in the past playing full force on multiple fronts and ending up losing in CL also for that very reason."

So yes, I never said Barca did it under Pep's tenure.

No one said Pep should've trown the league under the bus to prioritize CL, you seem to have lost it already :lol:

jamrock

Pep resting KDB because last year he looked gas AF in the 2nd leg against real.

Needs to make some changes at half time to save some legs.

Gundogan should be the first off, he's like 45 years old.

JamDav1982

You are fake, I said : "No, Pep is making what Barca did in the past playing full force on multiple fronts and ending up losing in CL also for that very reason."

So yes, I never said Barca did it under Pep's tenure.

No one said Pep should've trown the league under the bus to prioritize CL, you seem to have lost it already :lol:

When have Barca lost titles for that reason when should have been rotating whole team in these types of games?

Fake news.

Name one team that starts rotating whole team for CL when in tight title fight...

FC B

And just like that it's over.

Hope they do the same to Madrid in a few days.

Imma have a mental health crisis if Madrid wins another CL title.

Then lose in the final against inter 😂

Madrid is so much harder than Everton, obviously. Imo it might be a very tight game between the two.

Why are you investing so much that you know it will affect your mental health? It's just a sport, it's ok to be unhapyy/mad a few hours/days but that should be it, at most.

Imo Inter stands very little to no chance vs. either of them, in the final.

JamDav1982

This idea to play a weaker team as doesnt matter all that much if drop points is idiotic.

They need to try and balance it to compete on both fronts which is what they are trying to do.

Why did Real play anyone yesterday? Why starts and take on multiple players?

Not based on reality.

jamrock

Madrid is so much harder than Everton, obviously. Imo it might be a very tight game between the two.

Why are you investing so much that you know it will affect your mental health? It's just a sport, it's ok to be unhapyy/mad a few hours/days but that should be it, at most.

Imo Inter stands very little to no chance vs. either of them, in the final.

because I'm tired of those bastards winning CL titles it's not right, it's immoral.

Nah I mainly want inter to win, so Barca forum can lose their collective shit, lol.

0 chance they beat Madrid if they play in the final.

10% change they beat City

FC B

Pep resting KDB because last year he looked gas AF in the 2nd leg against real.

Needs to make some changes at half time to save some legs.

Gundogan should be the first off, he's like 45 years old.
Well pretty much all the City team looked gassed AF on Bernabeu in the second half, if that will be the case on Etihad too we'll see.

FC B

because I'm tired of those bastards winning CL titles it's not right, it's immoral.

Nah I mainly want inter to win, so Barca forum can lose their collective shit, lol.

0 chance they beat Madrid if they play in the final.

10% change they beat City
Might sound harsh but you better start accepting there are thing you can't control, easier said than done but if you manage to do it it will be much better for you or anywone who applies this principle.

Agree, they might win over City bun not over Madrid.

Horatio

You're welcome
Per usual, as soon as barcaforum recognize how great a team are playing and great of a job the coach is doing they turn back to their usual self. Next victim is Brighton.

Home of Barca Fans