Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Morten

City were better side and they went out.

Simple as that.

Atleti having defeats they were not battered in but went out says it all about what can point to.

It was an even tie, could have gone either way.

Now tell me, because it seems to be your main argument, is the side that wins the tie, always the better side by default?

Cause that what it boils down to, it seems, "they won, other side lost".

JamDav1982

Atletico barely came out their half away to City who beat them 1-0.

In Spain it was 50/50 if anything City had better chances and hit the post.

But aye lets do back flips for an Atleti side who couldnt score or go through as they competed well.

Thats best can look at for Atletico...

Morten

Atletico barely came out their half away to City who beat them 1-0.

In Spain it was 50/50 if anything City had better chances and hit the post.

But aye lets do back flips for an Atleti side who couldnt score or go through as they competed well.

Thats best can look at for Atletico...

Has it ever looked any different?

They have played worse football than against City and gotten through knockouts, the only difference is that they got the results in their favor more often back then.

They have always played a game of fine margins.

JamDav1982

Has it ever looked any different?

They have played worse football than against City and gotten through knockouts, the only difference is that they got the results in their favor more often back then.

They have always played a game of fine margins.

And failed.

Top stuff.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fun fact:
10 years ago I was on a ferry from China to Hong Kong. On board I met a Chinese man. His name was Zanetti. No joke.

Fun fact:
10 years ago I was on a ferry from China to Hong Kong. On board I met a Chinese man. His name was Zanetti. No joke.
Fun fact: I dont have a job and on my last assignment the boss threatened me.Oh,also I have 0 friends and never touched a breast.. Oh wait that wasnt so funny,was it?

Birdy

This thread is an EPL wankfest

Newcastle, while good, are third lmao. Plenty of average teams

Newcastle are lucky this season that Liverpool Spurs and Chelsea had shockers.
Otherwise no chance they would be in a CL position with 2 games to go

Plus, many argument about European performances of teams don't take this into account.
The best EPL teams this season have been City first, and then Arsenal and United
Arsenal and United didn't play in CL, and Pool Spurs Chelsea that played had shocker seasons.
That taints the overall picture of what English clubs do in Europe

Catta

Liverpool with a great run of results. Expect them to overtake either United or Newcastel to a CL place.

Home of Barca Fans