Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Temptation

I'm Klopp out if we aren't back to what we were from Gameweek 1 next season!

I have had enough! Our fans showed him unanimous support and even backed him in debates vs Pep even though we all knew the right answers.

I'm sick and tired of this crap. Arsenal, United and Newcastle don't have a better squad than us. Top 4 should have been comfy. PL Worst Manager of the season should go to Klopp. I'm fuming, Robbie!

KingLeo10

I have had enough! Our fans showed him unanimous support and even backed him in debates vs Pep even though we all knew the right answers.

I'm sick and tired of this crap. Arsenal, United and Newcastle don't have a better squad than us. Top 4 should have been comfy. PL Worst Manager of the season should go to Klopp. I'm fuming, Robbie!
"Book your tickets for Istanbul" - Kloppo

"Pool will win the CL this season" - Lil Tempt

Dynamic duo of delusion :lol: I told you before last season's CL final that you lot are in decline. Enjoy Europa and more seasons there :lol:

Temptation

"Book your tickets for Istanbul" - Kloppo

"Pool will win the CL this season" - Lil Tempt

Dynamic duo of delusion :lol: I told you before last season's CL final that you lot are in decline. Enjoy Europa and more seasons there :lol:
Says the guy who predicted and supported PSG in the CL. And said Madrid will do it again when Pessi got kicked out of the CL.

Enjoy your annual CL humiliations for years to come.

Pipe down. :lol:

Morten

Klopp has his flaws, but if you want to go back to irrelevancy, please fire Klopp and hire Gerrard or something.

Temptation

Klopp has his flaws, but if you want to go back to irrelevancy, please fire Klopp and hire Gerrard or something.

Why are you going for such exaggerated caricatures?

Why Gerrard from Klopp?

If Klopp goes, we'll hire another World Class Manager.

Klopp has severely underperformed this season. He preserves his reputation by going to clubs which don't have the biggest budgets and forming a great rapport with the press but he's not a serial winner like Jose, Pep, Ferguson, Ancelotti. Klopp is a bit suspect in finals or when big trophies are on the line.

1 PL, CL, FA Cup, Carabao Cup with this fantastic generation of players is not satisfactory. Ofcourse, we are competing against a country with unlimited finances and a million FFP breaches but he should have won 1 more CL atleast. We had a stronger team than Real the last time they beat us. We should have won that CL.

On the whole, he has done a fantastic job but some trophies leave a bitter taste of regret.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
World Class managers don't grow on trees. More likely you downgrade from Klopp if he was fired. For now it's the best decision to keep him while you spend money needed to compete better next year.

Morten

Why are you going for such exaggerated caricatures?

Why Gerrard from Klopp?

If Klopp goes, we'll hire another World Class Manager.

Klopp has severely underperformed this season. He preserves his reputation by going to clubs which don't have the biggest budgets and forming a great rapport with the press but he's not a serial winner like Jose, Pep, Ferguson, Ancelotti. Klopp is a bit suspect in finals or when big trophies are on the line.

1 PL, CL, FA Cup, Carabao Cup with this fantastic generation of players is not satisfactory. Ofcourse, we are competing against a country with unlimited finances and a million FFP breaches but he should have won 1 more CL atleast. We had a stronger team than Real the last time they beat us. We should have won that CL.

On the whole, he has done a fantastic job but some trophies leave a bitter taste of regret.

As DonAK pointed out, those don't grow on trees, yes, it doesn't have to be exactly Gerrard, but in either case, you getting a world class coach, and more than that, a world class coach that fits your club is not certain at all.

Yes, if things go very wrong next season, thats a consideration, personally i think your club would be mad to consider replacing Klopp now.

This season has been awful for Liverpool, but i believe Klopp deserves another shot.

Temptation

As DonAK pointed out, those don't grow on trees, yes, it doesn't have to be exactly Gerrard, but in either case, you getting a world class coach, and more than that, a world class coach that fits your club is not certain at all.

Yes, if things go very wrong next season, thats a consideration, personally i think your club would be mad to consider replacing Klopp now.

This season has been awful for Liverpool, but i believe Klopp deserves another shot.

I guess you didn't go through my post then.

I said I will be Klopp out if we aren't back to our level next season. So clearly he has another shot.

KingLeo10

"If we aren't back to our level next season"

- Since the inception of the CL, Pool mostly been slumming in Europa

He's already got you back to your level, ya :clown:

Temptation

I mean this season has been more your level than the previous few seasons :S
Hahahahaha. Funny but we are Liverpool FC. One of the biggest clubs itw. We're European Royalty and belong at the highest level in World Football.

We were shite for a long time but these things change.

YNWA.

Home of Barca Fans