Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Givenchy

United really are a strange club. They hired that Ralf guy as interim manager with the thought of moving him to a consultancy role after, miss out on top 4 due to his managing skills which damages their recruitment this summer and then scrap his role anyway :lol:

They gave ten Hag the full reigns when it comes to transfers and the guy signed a backup LB from Eredivisie, a 5ft 9 CB from Eredivisie and is targeting players like Rabbiot and fucking Arnautovic (because he used to play for ten Hag) on top of wasting an entire summer chasing Frenkie. I still think he's a good manager but he appears very stubborn with little flexibility. Reminds me the LvG revolution they started.

Messigician

United really are a strange club. They hired that Ralf guy as interim manager with the thought of moving him to a consultancy role after, miss out on top 4 due to his managing skills which damages their recruitment this summer and then scrap his role anyway :lol:

They gave ten Hag the full reigns when it comes to transfers and the guy signed a backup LB from Eredivisie, a 5ft 9 CB from Eredivisie and is targeting players like Rabbiot and fucking Arnautovic (because he used to play for ten Hag) on top of wasting an entire summer chasing Frenkie. I still think he's a good manager but he appears very stubborn with little flexibility. Reminds me the LvG revolution they started.

LVG is 100x the manager Ten Days is

Windhook

Killed Ronaldo's career by sending him to bum clubs Juve and Manure

Ronaldo killed his own career and also Florentino's foresight. Mendes is hardly just this vessel to provide the best deal in negotiations. Besides Cristiano most of his clients are overrated as it turned out with the all the Portuguese at Barca that Barto bought.

Messigician

Look at the British hooligans

They are trying to incite a riot lmfao trending red cafe thread

Reminds me of them thinking they stopped the super league

Messigician

Ronaldo killed his own career and also Florentino's foresight. Mendes is hardly just this vessel to provide the best deal in negotiations. Besides Cristiano most of his clients are overrated as it turned out with the all the Portuguese at Barca that Barto bought.

No I don't see it that way

A good agent talks Ronaldo out of the move

If he didn't leave Madrid the Ballon Dor was in the bat for him Instead it went to Modtic (LOL)

Home of Barca Fans