Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

Pochettino is similar to a Conte, not as good tactician, but would take no shit. Of course, there's a chance he left his nuts in Paris and will never be the same again.

Windhook

No I don't see it that way

A good agent talks Ronaldo out of the move

I get your point but this is not some rookie NBA player who needs guidance from his agent. On the contrary your greatest client tells you to secure the best deal, if it doesn't click with Florentino then they move on to the Juventus offer, etc. And actually the Juventus deal was so good they were forced to sell him post-COVID to Man Utd, because he milked the shit out of FIAT.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pochettino is similar to a Conte, not as good tactician, but would take no shit. Of course, there's a chance he left his nuts in Paris and will never be the same again.

Pochettino would crumble under the pressure. He's a small club manager.

Florentino torpedoed the twilight of Ronaldo's career.

He did it to himself tbh. I'm sure Florentino would have been happy to keep him, but Ronaldo bought into his own hype and probably thought he carried Real Madrid to those titles.

Messigician

I get your point but this is not some rookie NBA player who needs guidance from his agent. On the contrary your greatest client tells you to secure the best deal, if it doesn't click with Florentino then they move on to the Juventus offer, etc. And actually the Juventus deal was so good they were forced to sell him post-COVID to Man Utd, because he milked the shit out of FIAT.

Forced to sell him?

Allegri never wanted Ronaldo and always wanted him out.

serghei

Pochettino would crumble under the pressure. He's a small club manager.

Far better chances than this Ten Hag for me. And a better fit for EPL football.

Ten Hag is more the new Peter Bosz than the new Klopp or even Tuchel.

Messigician

Ronaldo said many times he wanted to retire at Madrid

It didn't have to end the way it did he could have been like Modric

Greed is one of biggest human sins

Home of Barca Fans