Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

Haha aye 'worked up'. Truly am.

You think Real go further than City this season I dont. Lets see who has bigger weaknesses. You may be right.

Small margins and I dont think Real are a great side and way one it is very difficult to repeat when so poor at back.

I think Madrid will beat Liverpool or City again if they meet in CL. Especially if they meet in later stages, where pressure is extremely high.

JamDav1982

I think Madrid will beat Liverpool or City again if they meet in CL.

I dont think they beat City and dont think they will go further either. Lets see.

City on balance of play and missed chances should have battered that Real side..but doesnt always go that way.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
City in theory have another possible dimension in their game with Haaland, but it won't matter when ugly chavs like Foden keep ignoring him to shoot from tough angles to score from.

serghei

City in theory have another possible dimension in their game with Haaland, but it won't matter when ugly chavs like Foden keep ignoring him to shoot from tough angles to score from.

That can be fixed. But how do you fix dumb players like Stones and Walker? You can't. Or crap shot stoppers like Ederson who are cute with their feet.

JamDav1982

That can be fixed. But how do you fix dumb players like Stones and Walker? You can't. Or crap shot stoppers like Ederson who are cute with their feet.

Dumb players like Walker?

Walker being injured was about the main reason Real went through if looking at the players in both legs.

Didnt concede with him on pitch and he kept Vini quiet.

Reals defence was fucking honking and they still won it. Can be done even if defence not great.

serghei

Dumb players like Walker?

Walker being injured was about the main reason Real went through if looking at the players in both legs.

Didnt concede with him on pitch and he kept Vini quiet.

Walker is going to cost you in moments. He is a low IQ player, but is fast and strong. Stones is a disaster, British Lenglet, and Ederson is a crap keeper. Defensively Cancelo is pretty bad too. And not even Dias is a reliable top class defender.

City's defense is clownish. Chances are that will cost them again.

Liverpool slightly better, but Van Dijk is showing signs of decline, so their are in trouble if he doesn't get back on form.

Liverpool and City defenses being crap is why Madrid did a number on them.

JamDav1982

Walker is going to cost you in moments. He is a low IQ player, but is fast and strong. Stones is a disaster, British Lenglet, and Ederson is a crap keeper. Defensively Cancelo is pretty bad too. And not even Dias is a reliable top class defender.

City's defense is clownish. Chances are that will cost them again.

Walker missing first leg and then going off injured was huge in the two ties. He was getting better of Vini. Bizarre player to single out there.

Stones may not even be in the starting line up.

Reals defence was clownish and they won it.

serghei

Ederson :lol:

Ball goes to his right he makes a slight step to his left first for some reason and he's out of it.

Home of Barca Fans