Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Birdy

Salah seems finished, looks more and more like the contract he signed is his retirement paycheck.

That certainly was the case the first 3 months of the season

But yeah, might be more general situation. He is 30 soon anyway, no one will give him another big contract unless stupid

KingLeo10

I know LL isn't the same level of parity as PL (but the difference isn't as astronomical either, as some suggest), but imagine Barca finishing outside of top 4 in the modern era. There would be riots :lol:

I know Barca has had some terrible European beatdowns last 5-6 years due to systemic factors, but we are still spoiled AF :lol:

Xavi is likely going to win as many leagues come May (in 1.5 years) as Klopp did over 7 years at Pool :lol:

serghei

I know LL isn't the same level of parity as PL (but the difference isn't as astronomical either, as some suggest), but imagine Barca finishing outside of top 4 in the modern era. There would be riots :lol:

I know Barca has had some terrible European beatdowns last 5-6 years due to systemic factors, but we are still spoiled AF :lol:

Xavi is likely going to win as many leagues come May (in 1.5 years) as Klopp did over 7 years at Pool :lol:

Barca are in reconstruction now, and incipient phase at that, but when they have top teams, they are a difficult league team to face as a rival, because they just control possession so well.

Even less then great Barca teams would frustrate the hell out of English teams used to play this end-to-end frantic style.

A bit similar to how that slow ass EV side beat Chelsea 3-0 at home, United 3-0 at home, and Liverpool 3-0 at home.

ajnotkeith

How are you gonna finish outside of top4 in a 2 team (or 3 team league at absolute best).

The mid table teams in the Prem are spending as much as Barca and Madrid. Of course it's far harder and not comparable.

Birdy

Same ridiculous take by a notorious Liverpool hater, and covert RM fan

No dude winning LL is 100 times easier than winning EPL that has Pep in there and another 5 top teams
Get a grip for once

serghei

How are you gonna finish outside of top4 in a 2 team (or 3 team league at absolute best).

The mid table teams in the Prem are spending as much as Barca and Madrid. Of course it's far harder and not comparable.

Let's not kid ourselves, Barca, bar some outlier season, is a top 4 team in EPL easily. If anything, playing in the EPL constantly, they get used to playing more physical stuff, and with their technical superiority, is not unlikely they would establish a domination such as current City.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans