Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

"Ancelotti should consider resignation"

6 months after leading you to a LL + CL double (against Pool, Chelsea, City, PSG)

Pipe down :lol:

Well it's looking like he might lose LaLiga and Liverpool are very beatable to say the least.

I like Ancelotti but at Real they don't stick with losers. He will be gone if he wins nothing this season.

Morten

Well it's looking like he might lose LaLiga and Liverpool are very beatable to say the least.

I like Ancelotti but at Real they don't stick with losers. He will be gone if he wins nothing this season.

We have the biggest trophy of the season coming up, CWC, cant go trophyless if we win that one.

Windhook

LOL.

I doubt their board will sack Klopp, he's proven he is capable of turning things around. It's rather up to Klopp if he still has the fire to work at Liverpool or seek new challenge.

JamDav1982

Klopp is a gurny/arrogant cunt.

Hard to feel sorry for him.

EPL is cut throat. Try to change a team around and no mercy for any time it may take.

KingLeo10

Salah's prime (2017-2018) began as Messi was entering the tail end of his prime...5 years later, 35.5 year old Messi is better than 30 year old Salah :lol:

mc_lovin

I enjoy Liverpools demise more than I should. I want to thank [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] for that.

3:0 :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

This all started because he said Liverpool fans should buy tickets for Istanbull after losing the CL final last year. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans