Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

fergus90

Teams get hammered, it happens. Even good ones.

You gotta just enjoy it when it’s a team you don’t like on the receiving end.

KingLeo10

He is elite.
Pep lost 4-0 to Leicester in his first year.
Same slogans and mottos all the time

Look at ETH's resume.

And then look at Pep's resume when he lost 0-4 to Leicester.

Pep and his Barca teams had destroyed the likes of RM, Bayern, United, Arsenal in multiple big games...

ETH's has 2 amazing wins v RM and Juve, and more than a few stinkers including that choke v Spurs, and beatdowns by Pool, City etc. Not in the same universe.

Temptation

7 nil. 7 fucking nil. Fuck United!

YNWA.

Still not out of the CL tie. On of our day, we can kill any team in the world even in our worst seasons in ages.

serghei

Teams get hammered, it happens. Even good ones.

You gotta just enjoy it when it’s a team you don’t like on the receiving end.

True, it happens.

But still funny, how shit Barca gets around here, and then you watch what happens to United, who's presented as a so-called model this season. :lol: Hilarious irony.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I missed the game due to having guests over. When I saw the result I thought Man United had gone done a man or two, but good lord it was 11v11 all the whole way through.
No excuses for this result.

JamDav1982

True, it happens.

But still funny, how shit Barca gets around here, and then you watch what happens to United, who's presented as a so-called model this season. :lol: Hilarious irony.

That is the United you claim have better squad than Barca and the United who dusted Barca in Europe.

You were told Barca have better squad.

No one has claimed they are a 'model' other than you gushing about how much money they have spent.

Temptation

Gakpo's finishing was terrific to watch today.

Like I said Nunez has won me over and is always a menace.

Top 4 in sight. With one game in hand.

serghei

I really hope this Liverpool turns up at the Bernabeu. Carry the momentum through.

True, only tie from the ones played so far in CL that is somewhat spicy and up to the level of CL. Rest were a bore. Maybe if PSG and Mbappe show up in Munich.

ajnotkeith

True, it happens.

You're literally the one who presented them like that!!! Lol.

The rest of us were telling you they're not as good as claimed and easily beatable, despite having a good manager.

Home of Barca Fans