Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Porque

Pique was talking about reducing the number of LaLiga teams too.

Perhaps 10-12 is too little and may affect rights sales but it makes sense that all things being equitable that you are increasing the rights package that each team receives.

Very hard to put into function though where each LaLiga side has equal voting power. None of the shitters will willingly give up their ricebowl.

Birdy

True but I think Liverpool will be there simply because they have no European distractions.

City are City, the depth to compete on all fronts while Arsenal will be confronted (atleast for a period of 2-3 games) on whether to rest players for the CL or for the League with an eye on which one to shift temporary focus on through their lack of major silverware.

Clearly though, or rather right now, that Declan Rice decision to choose Arsenal (or perhaps City's decision not to match Arsenal offer) is having huge implications.

Would Arsenal be in this position without that signing?
Would City have won atleast one of these last games with him?

Yes, but Liverpool will start having European distractions from May on

Arsenal will def. chose the league if they have to pick only one front

City can win the CL again IMO. if they are 6-10 pts behind Arsenal when the tough period, including CL SFs, start, then Arsenal might have a chance. If not, City will win both again

TrueCule

Let's see if City can drop points against Aston Villa tonight. Villa's home form is excellent this season, so far they haven't lost a single point. Arsenal also play Villa away during the weekend. Let's see what Emery has prepared for these two huge matches.

Messigician

Kane: “I’ve never liked Christian. One time at the airport I saw him. He was like, ‘Have you had anything to eat?’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah, I just had a burrito,’ and he punches me in the stomach and runs away. That is Christian. Anytime I had the opportunity to chokeslam him, I took advantage of it"

Birdy

GApaGHLbsAAgvNz

The definition of 'INSTANT IMPACT'

Home of Barca Fans