Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Porque

John McGinn is some fucking player.

Would walk into any team in the league.

True Scotsman.

I recall there were rumours we were interested in Kamara when he was going free too. In the end decided on Kessie and keeping Busi. Then a year later sign Romeu.

Would have been an engine next to Frenkie.

Porque

Peps just getting a bit bored and making things a bit interesting. Or perhaps he saw a few lads in South America or Greece with long lucscious hair that gave him that glint in the eye, and the form will convince the board to cough up 100m for 'em.

fergus90

When I found myself in times of trouble Super Unai came to me, speaking words of wisdom Emeryyyy!

Absolutely hammered them, 14 in a row now at home. Can’t wait to be at Villa park Saturday, if we beat Arsenal I’m going to start seriously dreaming of champions league.

Birdy

When I found myself in times of trouble Super Unai came to me, speaking words of wisdom Emeryyyy!

Absolutely hammered them, 14 in a row now at home. Can’t wait to be at Villa park Saturday, if we beat Arsenal I’m going to start seriously dreaming of champions league.

Impressive work by your boss, no doubt.
I think they can fight for the 4th CL spot with Spurs.
The first three will be Arsenal City and Liverpool

I see a boring 0-0 draw on Saturday

fergus90

Impressive work by your boss, no doubt.
I think they can fight for the 4th CL spot with Spurs.
The first three will be Arsenal City and Liverpool

I see a boring 0-0 draw on Saturday
random fact for you, that would be Emery’s first ever 0-0 as a PL manager!

fergus90

Least amount of shots a Pep team has mustered in a game. Just two within the same action in the 11th minute.

Also the most shots his team have conceded in a game, 22.

Home of Barca Fans