Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

Got to say, Emery is a phenomenal manager for teams that are just below the top, or at mid clubs.
Didn't get a fair crack at a top club.

He produced better results than Arteta in the initial years and still got the sack and no backing from the owners. PSG is a poisoned chalice and who has ever succeeded there?

I don't see why Emery cannot manage a top club. I'd only be willing to admit otherwise once he gets a proper chance at a big club and fails.

Currently, he's a top 5 manager itw. Definitely the 3rd best manager in the PL.

Temptation

Arsenal won't win the PL.

City will win it. The only other team that can win is Liverpool.

I'd say 90% City 10% Liverpool.

If City actually have an off season then I'd say we'll win it.

As it stands, it's a matter of time before City peak at the perfect time and run away with the league. Pretty sure we have seen that movie a fair few times...........

Arsenal are bottlejobs and will find a way to fail. Let's not forget that they aren't used to managing the CL and PL every week. That'll weaken them very soon.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Didn't get a fair crack at a top club.

He produced better results than Arteta in the initial years and still got the sack and no backing from the owners. PSG is a poisoned chalice and who has ever succeeded there?

I don't see why Emery cannot manage a top club. I'd only be willing to admit otherwise once he gets a proper chance at a big club and fails.

Currently, he's a top 5 manager itw. Definitely the 3rd best manager in the PL.

Have to say he wasnt that bad at PSG, worldclass 4-0 against barca in first leg and lets be honest even with no manager a team should not lose by 6 goals in return leg + top match in Bernabeo but Real was icecold and had luck with penalty

Would like to see him again in a big club

BJJ

Would Emery actually accept our offer? He seems pretty content at Villa. I doubt he'd want to come to a broke club like Barca.

Home of Barca Fans